Declan Rice (41)

He’s going to win Player of the Month every month at this rate.

3 Likes

Gargantuan performances week in week out. Silenced any and all doubters without breaking a sweat. Unbelievable player.

3 Likes

With Bellingham and Rice. England have the best midfield in the world for me

4 Likes

This guy is setting the fucking ehstandards. He’s been the real deal.

Wtf does ‘nicest’ mean on this?

Also tackler Ramos? The most sent off man in history?

They just spelled narcissist wrong :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Odegaard belongs on that list.

1 Like

Tears in my eyes.

https://x.com/afcdiehard/status/1716931326581104774?s=46

3 Likes

Now that’s a progressive carry. Shame it was all for nowt.

Ehh wallah :joy:

1 Like

Fucking love this guy, feels like he makes about 46 tackles a game.

3 Likes

Absolute powerhouse.

2 Likes

We’re becoming reliant on him in a similar fashion to how we were reliant on Partey last year. It’s a worry.

We need another cm to step the fuck up. Partey has barely played, Jorginho has been okay and Havertz a bit less than that. Rice has been brilliant in every game bar a couple.

He needs a reliable midfield partner.

2 Likes

Gotta say I have probably underrated him in every department earlier. He’s an even better athlete than I though. Faster, quicker, stronger.

Or did he become even better here?

He’s on a really good way to become the best player and THE leader of team very soon if he continues like this.

2 Likes

He’s always been this player, just surrounded by higher quality now as when he plays for England

5 Likes

I know Saka is the alternate captain but IMO, Rice is more like a captain, even a better choice than Ode.

The way he play just inspires people.

2 Likes

Same. He’s such an all-rounder. £105m well spent

4 Likes

@Midfield_Maestro I did say I trust your opinion on midfielders, happy to admit Rice has done much better than I expected and been a great signing, you were right. Become a huge fan of him already.

3 Likes

This guy better be made of titanium because I will lose my shit if we have to start a Elneny-Jorginho double pivot at any point this season.

Good times ;).

5 Likes