David Luiz

Ffs Luiz turning into Kompany by the day. Nothing better than an injury for turning average players into world class with the fanbase.

2 Likes

When it brings Rob Holding into the lineup the net negative impact is substantial

1 Like

Very good return performance from this man.

6 Likes

Should be the second name on the team-sheet (after Aubameyang), definitely in important games. He’ll have his off days, but on his game he’s elite. Positioning, aggressive, ball playing. It was nearly embarassing how little Iheanacho could do last night, Luiz eliminated him.

5 Likes

He’s had a lot of good games since Arteta took over. Be prepared for the odd howler once a month though.

1 Like

The howlers happened outside of 3 ATB formations. The significance of that is underplayed.

Also overplayed

Also played juuuuust right.

4 Likes

Love that the media’s treatment of this king is coming under the spotlight, when they fall over themselves to defend a guy arrested for assault.

2 Likes
1 Like

Got to say I’ve been very impressed with Luiz since that horrific 14 day period earlier this year.

Understand why he’s so influential in the locker room.

5 Likes

Im not even sure what this term even means anymore when im watching substandard performances like this season.
Luiz has played decent tbf but the sentiment just rings hollow at the moment.

2 Likes

Will be a big loss if he misses the Man United game. We shouldn’t be relying on David Luiz, but hey, here we are :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Play Saliba you hipster cunt

2 Likes

So Mustafi at Old Trafford it is, I can’t wait to watch a sliding Mustafi on the ground at 4am on Monday morning giving away a penalty to Rashford.

4 Likes

If Arteta keeps playing Mustafi over Saliba I hope he gets sacked sooner rather than later.

4 Likes

Tbh he’ll probably still be sliding 4am Monday GMT

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Hit him with…a scratch?

How do you hit somebody with a scratch? Is Luiz a fucking pokemon?

Our players are literally pussies.

15 Likes