David Luiz

A video with the bare minimum of Chelsea kit in it, excellent :grin:

Seeing him in our shirt is as weird as when you see Neymar wear it when you first sign him on FIFA

5 Likes

I really don’t know what to make of this transfer :joy:

1 Like

Bantering Chelski Priceless :rofl::hugs:

1 Like

Chelsea fans crying on twitter. You love to see it.

All those gloryhunters and neonazi supporters.

Can’t handle that despite all those bought trophies we still have that kind of pull, and fanbase in London and worldwide tbh.

They’re coming to the end of their cycle, and I can smell it. Our mismanagement from baldie and Wenger is over. They got transfer bans, Roman bans etc etc. One season out the CL, and it may just be curtains.

We could have accelerated their demise but fucked it. Make sure we don’t this time round.

1 Like

Think Mustafi but with a curly fro

1 Like

Players I never even imagined would end up at Arsenal :sweat_smile: Decent short term option. Welcome aboard Sideshow Bob!

2 Likes

mysty you missed all the madnesss again?!

1 Like

So apparently he objected to Lampard giving him feedback on defending, and lost his shit.

That’s what got this rolling.

1 Like

No wonder he wanted to join us then, he knows Emery doesn’t care for defending.

1 Like

Love it.

i’m not gonna lie, i’m most excited about this signing in the short term. the antics, oh, the antics… :giroud2: :giroud3:

7 Likes

Rumour going round that Luiz tried to swing his dick around the squad all preseason in early attempt to undermine Lampard.

Lamps caught on and was more than happy to bin for peanuts when the opportunity arose. Smart move from Lamps tbh, important to change the dressing room culture at Chelsea which sees players manipulate the manager

Basically Luiz is a rat with a very suspect mentality

1 Like

Singing Saliba and leave him in France until the end of next season has finally made sense because Arsenal already signed a good CB who can help the team to have more stability.

Personally I was a long term admirer of Luiz since he was a young CB in Portugal. He isn’t invincible in defense - sometimes makes mistakes - but discuss his passion, technical skills and physical ability is simply crazy.

2 Likes

Haha with the shockers at the end.

I’m. All. In. Here. We. Go.

Gutted about this signing. Liability in a soft centre defence. Also think we may inherit some big attitude problems with him here.
willing to be proved wrong but hate the whole idea of this deal. Ruined a good window for me.

2 Likes

At worst though it’s only a 2 year deal and an 8 million quid transfer fee, so I don’t see it being detrimental. Next summer though I want a top quality CB on top of the incoming Saliba, a Central mid and a winger if no one takes their chances on the LW this season.

5 Likes

All he really needs to do is not perform like a cunt. If we can go the two seasons without someone suggesting we change the thread title to David Lulz then he’ll have done enough.

10 Likes

He coped well enough last season, its just a stop gap and if we can get him Tierney, Paps and Bellerin on the pitch together it puts us favourite for top four.

Isn’t ideal and he has his flaws but he’ll he playing for a manger that knows what he’s about, don’t think our defence can be as bad as it was last season with these additions and a healthy Bellerin.

If he takes Mustafis place then its totally worth it… Having Mustafi in the quad is like playing with 9 men.