Dani Ceballos

Being a Spanish international and age wise he wouldn’t lose that valuation and plus he’s a great option for a new manager coming in.
He’s also an option for now that you hope Emery can still utilise in a better way this season.

1 Like

I think in this day and age spending €40m on Ceballos isn’t a bad investment. It’s not an extravagant fee by any stretch of the imagination

1 Like

He’s happy to play for us and I think it will show more as time goes on. He got quality and wants to make a mark…wish Pepe had that attitude from his start

Early signs are that he’s got genuine quality but I am concerneed with his tactical positioning. He seems to always want the ball which effects his position on the pitch - seems to roam a lot. Hence why Spain play him left wing.

Would like to see a bit more from him ideally before committing to buy, if he’s even available.

1 Like

If true, that didn’t take long :joy: I thought this would happen but it would be at least the spring before we heard any whispers about Dani wa ting to stay.

Yes your right he does roam but not unhappy with that so long as he gets the ball. He’s an attacking midfielder imo so I would like him to go forward so long as we have a holding midfielder.

If only El Desmarque weren’t a real shite source.

Willock a better “prospect” than Ceballos :joy:

Throw in Maitland-Niles while you’re at it why don’t you

1 Like

Possibly, yeah.

He’s shown rare quality on occasions this season. Willock and Guenduozi are entirely different players - let’s have them all?

I don’t think he will ever be a consistent player

Explain yourself @Cristo

from 37,500 cruising altitude if you have to

1 Like

Done fuck all.

Shit Pires Wannabe !? Arghhhhh frustrating !!!

His turns on a sixpence put him a class above our other midfielders and whatever gripes people have with him about tonights performance at least he has the ability to progress our play.

We improved considerably when he replaced Willock. Really needs to be given a run as a starter

Don’t ever play him as the #10. I don’t know how you can watch him play and think he’s a creative midfielder

Nice to finally see him and Guendouzi in a midfield 2, even if it only was for about 25 minutes.
He’s obviously a top talent. Looks a lot like a slightly more (and better) defensive version of Kovacic.

3 Likes

Wont ever succeed here unless we have movement in our play which is non existant.

He needs playera like ramsey,wilshere,ozil,rosicky,etc to link up to.

With Emery playing 3 dms. Hes fucked here.

2 Likes

Yeah but he came on as our solution and didn’t threaten a bunch of willing but ordinary footballers.
We can rightly hang a lot on Emery but some of these players are going to have to sort their own game.
He’s talented but so far I don’t see a truly clever player.

Another one I’d fuck off, not a fan at all. Poor man’s Fabregas imo

He’s a solid #8. As I said, some of the valuations I see for him are not pragmatic.
10-20m for him would be good deal, anything over and you’re risking a lot on him.