Dani Ceballos

For everyone who says we don’t put in an effort, it maybe true, but Dani is exempt from that talk. Put in an absolute shift and was all over the place. If our entire team put in this effort we’d be fine.

1 Like

Good to have someone that makes the most out of contact. Too many times over the years we don’t make enough of those situations. Shame about VAR

1 Like

Dani scoring and winning a penalty last 2 games, but alas fucked over by VAR.

2 Likes

Tbf it was never a penalty :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t feel the need to complain about this particular instance of VAR comedy cause it’s a miracle the actual penalty was given there

Was soft but it was contact and it was in the box.

1 Like

anything he would of been done for simulation :joy::joy:

“Modern penalty” as Jose calls it

1 Like

How can you be done for simulation when someone makes contact with you and not the ball ? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

British mentality :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Because of the blatant overreaction when he barely brushed his shin :joy::joy::joy:

Aussie mentality :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s either one of 2 things.

A soft penalty which the ref awarded.

Or not enough contact to be deemed a foul no penalty.

Simulation is where NO contact was made and you dive trying to win a penalty.

Was there contact? Yes.
Was the contact significant enough to award a penalty? It was soft.

Wouldn’t disagree with that.

It was pathetic, not soft.

1 Like

It was like a gbh on him compared with the one Luiz got the red card for a few months ago.

Neither were real penalties though.

Ceballos is more a Brighton level player anyway. Be happy to see his loan end soon. Not developed as hoped.

To be fair, I’d love to have half of Brighton’s squad here. Might actually see some movement on the pitch.

1 Like

If that’s the case, then we really should hire Potter

3 Likes

The penalties we’ve had against us this season and you’re going to say that wasn’t one? :joy:

Kicks him in the back of the leg getting nowhere near the ball. David Luiz has made less contact and not just given a penalty away but also been sent off

2 Likes

Back in the leg? Think you’re thinking of a different bit mate. I’m on about the one where Ceballos rolled round like a fanny when the Everton defender barely touched his shin

It was a disgusting dive. I hate it when I see opponents doing it, and hate it even more when someone at my club does it.

1 Like