Dani Ceballos

Today he didn’t have to play and it convinced me more that he’s Partey’s best partner.

1 Like

No mate we don’t have one. Maybe in 7 days time but where at that stage of whoever doesn’t play looks the solution. We just don’t have anyone good enough

1 Like

Dani C is not the answer.

1 Like

I would rather have Lady C

Xhaka and Elneny certainty aren’t either.

1 Like

Don’t bother with this dood Aussie he was crying for Dani to come back on loan to us in the summer lmaooo he dunno what he’s talking about, needs to get on our level if he wants to chat football with us :grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

I would rather play with a retired Yossi Benayoun next to part Partey than our current options.

1 Like

I prefer Xhaka-Partey. If Partey played alongside Ceballos, I can imagine Partey having to play more like a number 6, operating as the deeper midfielder.

Alongside Xhaka the roles seem clearly defined with Partey given more freedom to push higher up the pitch.

1 Like

It speaks volumes that this bloke cant even displace Pyramid Pirlo. @BigWeng_4LYFE with yet another bad judgement. Cant believe you kept advocating for this guy.

3 Likes

Have u not watched Arsenal this year my dood lmaoooooo Saka hardly just displaced Willian at LW because Arteta was forced. And ESR couldn’t get a minute of play before covid forced his hand. Arteta’s talent scouting ability isn’t something to hang ur hat on in a discussion about player ability cuz the flat brain is just as bad as most Arsenal supporters, doesn’t understand what the fuck he’s looking at while watching football apparently lololololol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE what are these claims made against you my dood lmaoooooo lololololol :joy::joy::joy:

Dood is hella sus bruh, the flat brains gotta stick together the man still supports Arteta lmaoooo

Its funny when the rats come out after a defeat and get all mouthy and shite. When i eventually get promoted to MOD status im gonna clean this place up.

Lmaooo ya know I’ve been saying since we lost to Burnley from that Pepe red card that we were gonna start winning matches in the league and crazy enough we started to win lololol, but I also said Arteta has a ceiling. You should listen more to me and just try to pass off my opinions on Arsenal as ur own if u wanna sound smart and be revered by other OA members, easiest way to accomplish that homeboy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Why are we gonna listen to you when you don’t even know what team Pepe got sent off against :joy::joy: he got sent off against Leeds

2 Likes

Maybe people would respect your footballing mastermind more if you admit that Wengers sacking was waaay overdue and he was directing this club straight in the mud, more than we are know.
And btw. How can u defend wenger signing mustafi and granit? Are u mad dood?

Xhaka red card as if it makes a difference.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Failure of Arteta if he doesn’t get them working together to be honest. It would confirm that we shouldn’t expect technically high-quality football under him.

3 Likes

Is this guy injured or what. Doesnt even make the squad these days.