Crystal Palace

Good start lol

1 Like

Good save Patrick

2 Likes

I like Palace and fear for them in the upcoming season. It appears their ownership (americans) is trying to moneyball their way to success.

I want Paddy to do well but I think he’s walked into a trap gig

1 Like

I feel like it might end up being Palace who feel like they fell into the Vieira trap, not at all convinced he’s a good manager. Fingers crossed for him though, ofc.

1 Like

When was the last time we had 2 black managers in the PL?
Hopefully we see more in the future.

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s happening.

1 Like
1 Like

:clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Hope he does well for them! Olise and Andersen are steps in the right direction for Crystal Palace!

1 Like

Hopefully this is accurate haha.

18 Likes

What a legend

1 Like

Bloody good result for Vieira and Palace today. Well worth the win.

4 Likes

Is Viera working his way up the managerial ladder to become the next Arsenal manager?

2 Likes

Cannot be any worse than the complete idiot we have in charge right now…

1 Like

2 European jobs, 2 sackings

He just doesn’t really have it. Don’t see anything in him. Always seems to start pretty well and then fade quickly

2 Likes

I think they died after the no show in the cup semi final. Never really looked up since then.

They are only 3-points off after the same number of games last season. The real difference is the lack of goals scored - I haven’t watched too many of their games but in the few I have, they created some chances but lacked finishing (maybe that is down to Vieira or maybe the players he has are poor - also Zaha missed games and hasn’t been firing)

However you view Gallagher at Chelsea, he was clearly important at Palace and is missed.

1 Like

Was he there under Vieira? Feels like he’s been back at Chelsea quite a while now. Was a big player for palace in his time there.