Crystal Palace vs Arsenal (PL) 0-2

I’ll call it as I see it mate. I’m not negative because I want to be.

Loved the first 30 mins. Little concerned about the 2nd half, could have easily cost us 2 points but so delighted it didn’t tonight.

4 Likes

Technically afternoon tea! (3:00pm K/O)

2 Likes

Just no.

The relief is real :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Play with a similar intensity to today, Leicester City won’t stand a chance.

1 Like

Definitely not a good second half but gutted it out in a tough situation where we were clearly out of gas but some of our most likely subs (Tomiyasu, ESR, Vieira eventually one assumes) weren’t on the bench.

Even so, I think it shows we’re at least one if not two players short. We didn’t have a sub winger or CM Arteta was willing to put on the pitch.

3 Likes

You know we’ve had a good win when this message pops up (yes I’m using OADark deal with it :tierney2: )

1 Like

This what makes this a great result. First game of the season, played at a fast pace, against a very tough opposition. We could have crumbled in the second half but we got through.

We clearly will get better physically but mentally, we’re there.

1 Like

It’s great to be top of the league beginning of the season numerically as well as alphabetically.

I love having Tierney coming off the bench near the end to shore the defence up aswell

Good interview for Arteta with the Sky Sports crew. Alot of promising moments but some more ways we can improve to manage tough moments in the game

1 Like

Friday night game is perfect.

Fans can now go and enjoy their Friday night with a few jars WHEEEY LADS LADS LADS :beers:

Like the third time I’m seeing this today. You people are cray cray

1 Like

OA Scotland is the best colours

I changed it a couple of times but it kept changing back to OADark and couldn’t be bothered to change it back lol

I’d like to see Zinchenko at CM next weekend and take advantage of Tierney not being injured

Yeah Zinchenko did pretty well being played out of position most of the game

9 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

My avatar must be about 50% less brilliant in any mode other than away days

3 Likes

This would have been Tyler had Palace scored

https://youtube.com/shorts/IGqZFGNyfLc?feature=share