Cryptocurrency (nonce dollars)

Agree, if you don’t put in more than you can afford to bin off and can see through those dips without a sweat and being emotionally attached to your money, right now there’s decent money to be made.

3 Likes

What a fucking bloodbath :sweat_smile:

I was $6k up on one last week I’m down to $1.2k and that not even including the rest of what I hold.
It looks savage as fuck.

1 Like

Yea I’ve pretty much decided at this point if the ones I hold bounce back to break even or small profit im cashing them out and I’ll just hold the small amounts of what I have that’s already in profit and see if anything happens with it longer term. Set the alert and walk away.

I’m not patient/smart/lucky enough to play this game the way it needs to be so best to pretty much stop.

Bloodbath it is, I find BTC and ETH hold up best

The rest is hit harder.

But nothing new. 2018 was similar cycle, that this would happen it was said at the start of the year. And more or less it started late nov/ early dec

If anything, these are the price levels to start scooping up projects, as they will I doubt my be higher again come next cycle.

1 Like
1 Like

To be fair my philosophy with crypto has more been buy when people fear the market.

I’m into something called Saitama, they’ve just released an app, this is the one I’m 6k down on, I’ve easily double my position on this over the last few days and I’m long on it too.
I’ve thrown more money at bitcoin aswell because I have no doubts it will absolutely bounce back, why wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Fucking hell it’s a bloodbath this morning. Red across the board :rofl: 30% down everywhere

8 Likes

Anyone still holding any nonce dollars?

I think I have like £200 worth of dogecoin somewhere

Last I checked it was worth like £20 haha

1 Like

So you have £20 worth of dogecoin?? :grinning:

1 Like

Similarly to the 2017/2018 cycle this is the moment to load up for the next run.

I still have btc, eth, link, dot and bnb.

Yes, didn’t check how much it’s worth now for a while, I think i’ll clear the account next time I log in.

Holding bitcoin but sold anything else back in November when btc dropped on its arse so bought more of that, looking pretty healthy to be fair.

After years of waiting and about 10 emails from Revolut about it I finally got my airdrop of FLR through yesterday (anyone who held ripple at a certain point got it apparently). I got 75 in total which gives me an extra euro in my modest crypto holdings :joy:

1 Like

Bitcoin halving coming up in Q2 next year. Q4 2024 should be good.

Yep time to load up is really now and reap the rewards a few months after the halving

Bitcoin halving is in April next year. The next bull market 2nd half of next year and peak mid-2025.

Posted here in August I see and guess what, many altcoins 30-60% and bitcoin 50% and some 100-300% since August.

Last chance to load up and we will revisit this post mid next year and mid-2025.

Enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

With back-to-back fraud convictions of FTX & binance, how are people still a fan of cryptocurrencies?