Cricket

:joy::joy:

Enjoying the memes tbh. Not often I can do that following England.

1 Like

This new approach that England have brought to test cricket is really refreshing tbf. Might not work all the time, but definitely does bring a bit of versatility to the game.

1 Like

It can work in places that aren’t the sub continent I’d say.

1 Like

It worked against India which was a surprise for me
I watched the other tests in the summer and felt India were by far the better side, I was at the Lords test.
I think as well as our batting order doing unbelievable things, our bowlers stepped up and bowled them out for a target we could beat which is equally commendable.

1 Like

Disgusting performance by us in the 2nd test in Sri Lanka in the final 3 days.

Chamdimal Batted beautifully for a double ton.

A spinner on debut took 12 for the match.

It was nice for the people of Lanka to bring some happiness given the turmoil in the country though.

1 Like

What a bowling spell by Bumrah in the ODI vs England, such a class act cricketer.

1 Like

Yeah, just caught the highlights. Bumrah was at his devastating best. Shami was good too.

There’s no better dismissal in the game than getting clean bowled by a pace bowler, bowling at 90 mph. Just an awesome sight.

1 Like

Gotta feel for Ireland here. Loosing by just one run chasing a mammoth 360 here and almost doing it in the first ODI as well. Despite the 3-0 loss, they can hold their heads high imo.

1 Like

Babar Azam does it again

Huge 100 in Sri Lanka

1 Like

The guy is in the form of his life. And scoring one here when Pakistan really needed it. Class player.

1 Like

We’re getting well fucked by Mr Hardik again today.

Well played India in the white ball format. Looks like they have the decider in the bag today.

1 Like

Pakistani Steve Smith overlooked again for some reason.

Fawad Alarm in Asia is a must, man

Babar is unreal.

1 Like

Is Virat Kohli finished now?

What say you Indian fans?

It’s one of the most bizarre diminishes in form I can recall in my time following cricket.

2 Likes

The production line continues though. Rishabh Pant ready to take over

Azhar Ali needs dropped

1 Like

Going to be an awesome finish in this Sri Lanka vs Pakistan test tomorrow.

Babar is just a star and Shafique is a high quality young talent.

1 Like

Annoying last wicket though, now we need somebody to make a good partnership with Shafiq.

If Babar was in we’d have good chances of managing the chase but now I’m not so sure.

1 Like

@Hass thoughts on how this bowling attack can become more dynamic and intimidating in Asian pitches?