Cricket

I do think currently India, Aus and Pakistan have the 3 best test sides in the world on paper.

You could probably add NZ and make it a top 4.

1 Like

I donā€™t rate Pakistan that highly.

NZL are definitely above us.

We need better spinners and another fast bowler like Shaheen.

Australia, New Zealand and India are miles ahead of the rest imo. Only countries id back to go away from home to a big nation and get a result.

Iā€™m amazed at how shit England are. They seem to have let limited over nonsense completely ruin their test team

1 Like

Your batting lineup is pretty strong @Electrifying, Iā€™m not basing that solely off this test just saying overall numbers at test and first class level.

1 Like

Absolutely seething at Marnus for running himself out for a :duck: like that.

1 Like

Usman Khawaja loving being back in the land of his origins.

1 Like

Some questions need to be asked about these pitches in Pakistan @Electrifying.

1 Like

Itā€™s actually shocking.

Ramiz Raja needs criticism for this negative style of cricket.

The bowling has also been negative yesterday

1 Like

Australia looking like they might get a result here.

Good.

Itā€™s what Pakistan deserve for such an awful negative mindset.

1 Like

Mind boggling we didnā€™t enforce the follow on then @Electrifying

1 Like

A century for Babar. Shocking drop from Smith on Shafique. Looking like youā€™ll escape from this one @Electrifying

1 Like

Havenā€™t been following much today, do we need 314 to win the test or to draw?

Winā€¦ because Cummins stupidly didnā€™t enforce the follow on and declared our 2nd dig after 22 oversā€¦ one of the most bizarre decisions Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

Yeah I saw that. Wtf. Why declare after scoring 97 runs?

Babar and Rizwan would have negatively just batted that entire 2nd innings out to a boring draw :arteta:

1 Like

168 needed from 30 overs probably way too much in these conditions. Been a fantastic comeback from Pakistan. One mistake here though and the game can open up for the Aussies quickly.

1 Like

Very strange test match.

1 Like

Right. Lovely couple of draws but this last pitch has to produce a fucking result lol.

Iā€™ve still enjoyed the series though.

Looks like we have an opener @Hass

I love Rizwan

Great result for Pakistan from the position they were in. A big let off by the Aussies. Not enforcing the follow on and the Smith and Khawaja drops were very costly. Turned out to be a cracking but also strange test match.

2 Likes

To be fair, the bowlers were given ample time to bowl Pakistan out chasing a score they were never going to catch. The main fault really was not forcing the follow on. Aussies will be gutted to let this one slip.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m massively frustrated we couldnā€™t close the game out @Hass @Electrifying

Is Jack Leach the worst day 5 test spinner currently on the regular circuit?

Great opportunity to take a win but this guys a hopeless trundler.

Wish weā€™d brought one of our leggies instead. Rashid is miles better than this.