Cricket

I’m sure Scott bolloxland will clean us up after lunch

England hold on for a draw by the skin of their teeth to avoid a series whitewash.

I fucking love the backdrop of Cape Town.

1 Like

Good toss for England to win today.

What’s a decent score on this wicket

I honestly reckon 250 will be decent, but maybe it’ll get easier to bat on :thinking:

1 Like

Virat and co. have come up short against South Africa. Great turn around by SA after losing the first game. India need to make a decision on Pujara and Rahane. The middle order is pretty much non-existent in this team. I think it’s time to bring in the likes of Vihari, Iyer back into the side.

Also felt the bowling lacked bite but this attack has done well overseas so not really so much of a concern.

2 Likes

I absolutely think it was the batting that you mentioned that was the issue.

Pujara and Rahane struggling for a substantial period of time now.

1 Like

Pant is the one that out up the big score though no?

What’s the latest with Gill?

Gill is injured but he is a talent. Very elegant batsman. Not the finished product though as he has a few issues with his technique. Also he is an opener.

2 Likes

Pat Cummins doing Pat Cummins things, 181 test wickets @ 21.29

And that’s just in this series alone!

1 Like

Warner just dropped a sitter at least for you @Kroenkeoutplease

Thought you said ‘Werner’ for a second. We’re all used to that :wink:

1 Like

Might be Woakes lucky day, dropped on 0 and 5 pretty regulation slips catches.

We’ve been 3 for 12 and 2 for 5 this test, absolutely wild.

At least we got David sandpaper Wanker out cheaply again even though it looks like Steve Cheat Shith is gonna take you to an unassailable second innings total.

After cheating England in a previous series by sand papering the ball for a material advantage these two guys shouldn’t have been allowed to play against England ever again.

I had hoped we’d get a consolation test but alas we’re going to come up short again and the difference between the teams is a lot bigger than these two cheats.

Not many bright spots for England this series. Broad and Anderson are still good bowlers. Unfit and overweight Robinson could turn good. If Stokes can recover form he may be good again and showed signs in the last test. Bairstow and Root look like they could still do a job for us and maybe Billings will turn good too. That leaves us a good 5-6 players short of a competitive squad in Australian conditions.

Wild days play, 17 wickets fell…. Not gonna lie I love it when Test matches go bonkers like that.

Hopefully we can push on tomorrow and set you 300-350.

1 Like

270 chase for the Poms.

I hope you’re tuning in @Kroenkeoutplease