Cricket

177-5. Australia are in the final, not bad for being shit!

1 Like

Hasan Ali is going to get destroyed poor guy. Iā€™m still happy, the boys did great

Bowling was just off all game unfortunately.everyone apart.from shadab

Wow wow Wade. Those scooped 6s were unreal, who fucking does shit like that in a pressure moment like that. Unreal end to the game

2 Likes

They should change the time of the final. No one outside of Oceania gives a crap.

1 Like

Wow that was huge from Wade.

I got up at 140-5 after 17 and caught the last 3 overs @Phoebica.

An unexpected T20 final appearance for the Aussies.

Shit tournament though so doesnā€™t count

Hahaha thatā€™s the pisser of it all, Aus vs NZ T20 final in the Middle East :goat:

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s just funny itā€™s Englandā€™s bread and butter and you choked :smiley:.

Oh well you have a test series down here starting in less than a month that you can look forward to getting humped :rofl::tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Can fans go? You got tickets to any of the tests?

Yeah Iā€™m going to day 4 of the Melbourne Test.

1 Like

Ah risky. Weā€™ll probably win that one in 3 days.

1 Like

LOL

Devastated but it was a strong tournament performance from Pakistan. Big positives to take away and lessons to be learned. Itā€™s hard though when you win all the group games and come up short in a single knockout contest. England probably feel similar about their semi final. The Aussies batting looks very strong and Zampa is bowling beautifully.

I think Australia should be too strong in the final but weā€™ve seen for much of this tournament that whoever wins the toss generally wins the game.

2 Likes

Rizzy legend

I love the lads. What a beautiful young professional team. No backbiting, no groupings or arguments, or fixers. Just guys trying their best and giving it their all for a game they love and their country.

A credit to their nation.

Yeah rough on Pakistan winning all the group games then falling short in the SF like that.

All in all though they had a great tournament, thatā€™s the way it goes sometimes especially in the shorter forms.

Final is just a flip of the coin imo

1 Like

Decent target set by NZ. Good innings from Williamson - 85 from 48 balls. Reckon heā€™s won it for New Zealand.

1 Like

Great knock from Williamson. Class is permanent.

Itā€™ll still take a really good bowling and fielding effort against this batting unit. Williamsonā€™s captaincy is one of the best so we shouldnā€™t expect to see the wrong bowlers in the wrong overs etc.

Think we could be in for a grand stand finish to this tournament.

Sodhi is having a mare this over.

Looks like I was wrong and Australia are going to win the thing.

I had a feeling about the Aussies.

Tbh the toss coming in real handy for them.

I truly think the toss basically decided the semis and final when the margin is thin with these good sides.

Defending a target I guess adds pressure to the bowlers who then start bowling pies.

MITCH MARSH HEā€™S SMOOTH