Cricket

India bottling :eyes:

1 Like

4th wicket

Fuck it was a great catch also.

England New Zealand final it is then :sunglasses:

I’m absolutely spewing we’re playing you at Edgbaston, if it was at Lords I’d fancy us, but I favour you in Birmingham. I’ll also spew if we drop the big show and still play Stoinis.

1 Like

Absolute cunts what the fuck is going on here

2 Likes

Stop with the voodoo.

Aussies will win.

I’m enjoying this. It means I won’t have to choose between tennis and cricket this afternoon.

Are New Zealand set to pull off the luckiest World Cup triumph of all time?

They’ll probably lose the final against England or Australia.

It’s so surreal to see my whole office full of laughs yet so depressed internally haha
Mind you my workplace is so upbeat usually so I can only imagine the workplace which is usually dire.

After joking that the match was done, it actually looks like it could be a close finish.

Cricket

I’ve heard those are dainty in some countries.

This is great stuff. But haters will say cricket is boring.

1 Like

Well I wanted New Zealand to win the WC

1 Like

I should have stayed up and watched it all, that Semi Final will be remembered for years.

Come on NZ win the whole thing.

Heroes. I’m glad you put us out for that, we’d have bent over and spread our cheeks for India

lol what the hell. Can’t believe India lost to a team of the worst athletes in New Zealand.

What’s most inspiring about this result is prior to the World Cup, we actually had a nation-wide campaign to find 12 guys throughout the whole country and of NZ heritage that actually thought cricket was cool.

This ended up being the team we sent to England, so you can imagine how happy we are with the result.

1 Like

Why not hit a hat trick of posts to rub it in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like