Chelsea

Good point, and I swear his skin complexion is lighter too!

1 Like

His arms and head aren’t as pointy either

1 Like

Scenes from Hazard

2 Likes

This is quite sad. CHO hasn’t been Chelsea-ised yet so I still quite like him. Looking at 6 months, maybe more, out.

Burnley triggered Chelsea so much last night
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Luiz obviously can’t remember when Mourinho was manager then.
Amassing a billion pounds worth of players and then playing the most boring football of any top club in Europe is more anti football than what Burnley did.

At least Burnley scored twice and had a go at Chelsea, rather than parking the bus, which is what Chelsea used to do when they played against us.

3 Likes

He’s right to be fair. Tom Heaton was time wasting in the first half. Taking about 3 hours to take a goal keep. He got booked for it eventually.

I get that Burnley were wasting time, it’s just when I hear top players from a team like Chelsea moaning about it, then it’s a bit hypocritical when they have used similar tactics themselves.

Burnley had a job to do and they did it.
I actually thought they played well for parts of the game and at least had a go at Chelsea, which is more than can be said of Mourinho’s sides when they played us.

I can’t stand Luiz, or Chelsea, so if anyone else from another club had said it, I wouldn’t have been that bothered about it.
When you’re in a team where every player is earning around 100k, or more, then it’s just sour grapes if you can’t beat a team in the relegation area.

4 Likes

It may be funny now, however we still have the tough ordeal of playing at Turfmoor on our last PL fixture. Not looking forward to that at all, especially if we really need something from it. Those fuckers will make that place a fortress.

1 Like

A shit Italian, lol

1 Like

Shit Italian? Sounds like a review of a bad restaurant.

Cocky English is far more offensive imo

11 Likes

I dunno. Burnley will have accomplished their main objective of staying up by then and might just have their foot off the pedal a bit. Then again it’s an away game. Draw.

Burnley arent the sort to give up a game of this size. Plus their was a bit of bad blood from the first game and they owe us on the last couple of 90 minute winners in the last few seasons.

With this transfer embargo and with some of their bigger names looking like they want out. Chelsea could be seen some darker days ahead. Time for them to suffer a bit after been the big boys in town for a few years. They got some talented youngsters, get in a decent manager and they could do well.

As Jade pointed out in the Prem match thread, Chelsea have had such a weird season. Now up into 3rd when only a month ago they were around 6th and looking in bad shape. I think that Cardiff game which they shouldn’t have won, has turned their fortunes around. They seem to be grinding results and Hazard’s efforts this season is almost akin to what Van Persie did for us in 2012, single handedly getting them into top 4.

Not to mention a League Cup final and possiblity of another in Europa too. And yet those self entitled fans chanted Sarri out numerous times recently :xhaka:

1 Like

Cunts.

2 Likes

This is basically what I was getting at earlier. Surely the only target that Sarri had this season was to get Chelsea back into the Champions League – he’s done that, and may even win a trophy to go with it.

2 Likes

Chelsea get more grief because they have more pedigree than us and spuds in the last decade. They want to challenge and expect to be close in the big trophies.
Domestic is bread and butter for them. Top 4 and cups are big for us and dream like for spuds in all honesty.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, Chelsea’s performance in any other season would have ended up with them in 6th.
So whatever criticism Sarri got was justified.

Emery & Pochentino fucked up in last 2 months and they will deserve criticism for that. It isn’t a bias.

Doesn’t majority of Sarri’s criticism from come the club’s own fans who are quite clearly used to success and chopping and changing managers? A distinction should be made here.

2 Likes