Chelsea

same arsenal that beat him though…does it sting Tuchel?

*Twice, at his turf too

But that most recent time wasn’t his fault, see. It was the groundscrew. They messed up the turf.

2 Likes

That’s fair - I kinda want there to be more managerial beefs

Arteta never gets triggered tbf

1 Like

Corrected

I love to see it

Kinda reminds me of that time Wenger put hands on Mourinho and he backed down to the big dawg

1 Like

I love how gets under their skin tbf.
Mourinho got pissed when Dier said something along the lines of Arteta being best young manager in the word.
Klopp can’t stand us for parking the bus against him on a couple of occasions.
Arteta has Tuchel’s number.
Rumour has it Conte is still talking about Arteta.

You’re not truly great if you don’t have haters. Can you imagine the tears if this “novice” wins another trophy with Arsenal next season? My god! :sweat_drops:

Wenger doing his best Christ the Redeemer pose at ManU is iconic.

Iconic is a good way or bad way?

Cause I hated Wenger being embarrassed like that at OT

Oh I mean fuck the ref for sending him off but always thought it was a boss move from Arsene.

3 Likes

Agreed lol sucked what happened and getting fucked at Old Trafford as usual but Wenger looked boss as fuck standing in the middle of the United fans like that.

There was a bit in that short clip of Wenger up in the United cunt crowd where some fat bint (maybe Wayne Rooney’s mam, maybe not, but I like to think maybe yes) runs down about 3 flights of stairs just to haul northern abuse at Wenger.

1 Like

Ah shit, does that mean we have to cancel the parade for the CL participation trophy?

Not yet. This is just that “fit and proper” bollocks.

1 Like

I really hope Roman comes with some new purchase obligation

1 Like

1% chance, 99% faith.

Todd Boehly/Clearlake Consortium

Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. … anyone have insight into this new ownership? I can only guess from the name that these are finance geeks who will be number crunchers and very different from Abramovich, which makes me wonder they would be buying Chelsea, but they likely are getting a good price as Abramovich has been forced out in a hurry.,

Its embarrassing England’s biggest clubs are owned by americans.

Will further kill the game and commoditize the EPL to global audiences

1 Like

What are the alternatives? Oil and Gas people, royalty of Middle East countries with dodgy human rights, exploiters in Africa? Chinese money while they run slave camps and persecute various religious groups?

The whole thing has gotten out of hand because the FA and Sky Sports rode unethical ownership for 2+ decades, the finances and ‘doping’ getting silly. American ownership isn’t perfect, but at least a lot of it tries to be based on sound numbers rather than unsustainable madness. Liverpool’s owners don’t want to keep building an empire on top of success now and again, they are fine with Liverpool being in the mix every year, and Liverpool fans seem happy with that.

1 Like