Chelsea

Yep, been waiting all week for it

1 Like

is there a fantasy football league I can join?

if you were in the league last season you will automatically rejoin. If you didnt play then PM me and I will give you the code

thanks, just PM you

1 Like

It’s ok, it was worth the wait, you got your star striker in the end.

1 Like

I haven’t forgotten how they hyped up Werner. They said he was gonna transition into the PL even better than Aubameyang. :rofl:

Flat track bully then flat track bully now. Good luck trying to shift him in a year or two with that contract.

1 Like

Well the majority of the League is flat track. Either way that’s goals in a strong team and that’s points in the bag.
He’s going to take pressure off Werner here and he will be a big player for Chelsea now.

3 Likes

Lukaku is coming back a different player to the one that left tho

1 Like

Yeah, I saw him at the Euros huffin’ and puffin’ just halfway through the matches, along with his heavy touches and misses.
Everyone’s gangsta til they take Conte away from you. :hipster:

Washed Auba is still clear of Lukaku btw.

2 Likes

He certainly looks a bit overweight, although I still think he’s a massive upgrade on Werner.

Tuchel obviously rates Lukaku but he needs to keep him away from the local pie shop otherwise he’s going to look like the Michelin Man in a Chelsea shirt. :grinning:

2 Likes

That was Lukaku at the Euros. That’s some overweight player :sleeping:

9 Likes

What a fat lazy cunt. Disgraceful really

8 Likes

Lukaku did well to get back to shape from that horrendous shape United physios got him into, back in say 2018

And Neville called him unprofessional. :rofl:

Why you posting a picture of Snorlax?

4 Likes

Hahaha savage

1 Like

fangirls are not afraid

It genuinely baffles me that 1/4 of a million people would want to follow that type of account on twitter :grin:

As like 99% of the users shared on here, most are fake bots following, their engagement on tweets are usually 8 likes.