Chelsea

I predicted last summer that Chelsea would probably struggle to get Werner, Havertz and Ziyech all gelling properly and that Lampard would probably collapse under the pressure and be one of the first to get sacked. Cunts still won the CL even though that all happened.

There is no real implosion for a club like Chelsea, it goes under the radar because of the City but these cunts are absolute poison to the footballing world of finances, they spend 60 million when they’re under bans for scrupulous activity and then follow it up with 200 million summers.

I genuinely loathe that fucking club and I hate how having no loyalty and constantly throwing money at problems works for them, each and every fucking time.

23 Likes

Hear hear

1 Like

As I type this I’m rewatching us kick Chelsea’s arse at Stamford Bridge on Sky Sports

1 Like

Yep, if Lampard was never in charge, Mount would never get a chance there, Tammy would never have got games probably tomori and reece james. 2 of them helped win the CL this season.

Imagine a world where Mount wasn’t given the chance. No love anywhere. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Money doesn’t solve everything but it sure helps solve most things.

2 Likes

Won’t lie if those cunts get Hakimi and Haaland I will be hating like a mother fucker.

4 Likes

And they can just write off Werner.

1 Like

Have i missed something? When was Jorginho ever in the conversation for the Ballon D’Or?

7 Likes

Aren’t we all technically in the running since we all exist on Earth?

That’s probably the only way he’s in the running.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

“Hi OA. Emily Ratajakowski? No I wouldn’t date her, I’m not interested in this weapons grade world class stunner. I have no interest in pursuing a loving and passionately sexual relationship with her at all. I wouldn’t even invite her out for a drink. I’m very happy with my current girlfriend and I think it’s best that it stays that way. Thanks.”

1 Like

I mean if Italy win the Euros with him at the heart of the midfield and him playing a key part in the Chelsea run to win the CL then he’s got to end up in the top 20 surely lol.

But he’s fucking dreaming if he thought he was ever in the running for any significant individual award.

1 Like

Confusing himself with Kante and even then it’s a huge reach

1 Like

Yeah Kante would have been the one. If France won the Euros and he was influential then I could see that. But even if Italy win the Euros, Jorginho won’t be up there.

Jorginho thinking about the ballon d’or is the same as this cringe event

tumblr_mn3b8oZ3281rr7t27o1_400

17 Likes

Hahaha never gets old

2 Likes

Uggh that familiar second hand embarassment

Think this might come back to bite me. This seems to be gaining momentum. Journalists and fans on the radio talking Jorginho up, saying he has to be up there and if Italy win the Euros then he is definitely top 3 material. :grimacing:

He’s in the top 20 discussion and probably deserves a top 10 spot if Italy win because he’s been immaculate. Relied upon by Tuchel and Mancini.

But no chance he should be in any discussion for top 3. If it does come back to bite you, I’m here to reaffirm that it is bullshit lol

1 Like

State of world football now it’s a nothing year and almost an anomaly award this season.

5 Likes