Chelsea

Why do people watch this shit

3 Likes

Only time I see is when its posted on here :joy:

Following “football twitter” would be horrendous haha. I just follow proper football accounts

A bit like Utd with Ole, I think if Chelsea had a better coach/manager in charge I’d fear them more. I don’t rate Lampard, I think he’s helped that he got handed a top quality squad with talented youngsters and he was allowed to go crazy on spending this season. I think they are biggest threat to City and Liverpool but I think they will falter here and there cause of Lampard. If they had Arteta, I think they could win the league.

But I did pick them to win the title , so what do I know lol. That’s more down to the talent they bought in then Lampard.

1 Like

As much as I would like to believe that, I think we have to be cautious with our expectations of Arteta. We are on a high after the recent performances and results, and Arteta is looking like he can do no wrong but it only takes a couple of poor results for opinions to change.

To say that he could win the league with Chelsea’s squad is a bit premature IMO. Yes, he has done well in big games, won a trophy and a shield all in his first 9 months, but winning the league is an altogether different challenge. I think he has what it takes to be a league winning manager but am not sure he is ready right now. Again, just my opinion.

2 Likes

I’m not convinced the talent isn’t going to struggle in the PL. We’ve seen Pepe and Lacazette rip up a lesser league. The same step up could be a troubling step up for Werner. Havertz while technically very good looks off the pace. Ziyech isn’t pacey either, so may struggle to adjust

Plus their keeper and defense aren’t near ready for a title challenge

1 Like

Since Abramovich, yes.
Apart from Man U and spurs, there aren’t any supporters more annoying than Chelsea’s.
Coincidentally, they’ve all had the same manager, who is just as annoying.

1 Like

I agree.

Far too many people shitting their pants about Chelsea this season.

Good that people realising that Lampard isn’t good enough.
Hasn’t got anywhere enough tactically to challenge Pep or Klopp.
Media friendly enough and wont fall off a cliff, should be enough to get him the England job after the Euros.

1 Like

Can’t believe you’ve left Liverpool fans out lol

1 Like

I don’t mind Liverpool.
A few of my mates support them and they aren’t really that annoying.
They’re usually actually very knowledgeable about football, as well as being mostly complimentary about us, unlike spurs, Man U and Chelsea.

2 Likes

Take banter anyone bar the spuds. The rest have all had success and seen good sides.
Anybody under 70 hasn’t seen a top spurs side.

2 Likes

Most of their supporters I know, still say the best player they’ve seen, not just for spurs but for any club, is Hoddle.
I think that’s all you need to know about the level of quality they’ve had at the club, as well as the knowledge of their average supporter.

2 Likes

Havertz through the middle and Werner out wide it seems. Got flamed for suggesting this lol

@Cristo @Phoebica

3 Likes

7 Likes

Kepa in the mud

2 Likes

Chelsea fans at it again @A.F

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

That white team is horrendous lol

Probably a troll but it’s funny

2 Likes

They deserve players like Chilwell