Chelsea vs Arsenal (PL) 2-2

Cole Palmer suffered an injury yesterday in his U21 game. No idea how bad it is.

We should be able to dispatch these pricks pretty easily. 3-0 Arsenal.

Our strongest team in 20 years, vs. their weakest team in 20 years.

If we canā€™t best them here, then who are we?

Collect the 3 points, anything less is a disgrace against these chumps.

1 Like

I agree, although itā€™s a shame Chelsea have hit a bit of form just before we play them.
But if we can beat Man City, we should be able to beat them.

2 Likes

This will be a really tough game. I donā€™t see Chelsea scoring more than one though, so confident that we get something out of the game. Iā€™m loving being unbeaten.

1 Like

this isnt going to be as easy as last year.

what is the update on the injured players, Saka Partey, Saliba ? are they all available ?

Looking forward to this and the Arsenal being back.

1-3 Arsenal and Chelsea stay in the bottom half

1 Like

Iā€™m picturing another Rice masterclass, giving Chelsea absolutely nothing to work with.

8 Likes

I am so bored of this international break

5 Likes

Yeah itā€™s the worst.

I think activity on the forum is also very low during these breaks.

That is our best 11, have we seen it before?

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1714231609006739925?t=ckCSqlcsC9XidLya2nXmsg&s=19

My only question is ā€œhow dumb and biased are these cunts?ā€

3 Likes

VERY and VERY

1 Like

Our PL record with this ref.

All loses came away from home, against Southampton, Leicester, Villa (2x) and City.

Red card for Eddy against Leicester.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t seem like weā€™re getting the 3pts with these chumps in charge this weekend.

I am in New York (Times Square) currently, was hoping to catch the game in a pub, but on Googling a few places it seems they open too late. Will keep looking but offhand know somewhere that will be showing the game?

Thanks in advance

???

The game is on 12:30 EST. Thereā€™s no way that there are not several choices close to you that will be open and will have the game on (or you can ask and they will put it on). How early do you need to start drinking? :rofl:

Try emailing these guys:

1 Like

Fuck me, this international break has been one of the worst I can remember.

Gagging for the boys to line up against Chelsea

4 Likes

Ignore me, im a dickhead, all times have changed to NY time and the 12:30 is in fact NY timeā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like