Chelsea vs Arsenal (PL) 0-1

I think Arteta had a talk with him or he went for a long bathroom break. Cucu got fucked in the second half.

2 Likes

Chelsea are awful tho.

Hopefully city and Newcastle turn the screw on these cunts next week

I was too nervous to log on and post here during the game todayā€¦but massive win and a real test of the team!

I canā€™t remember when we had it that easy against Chelsea at Stamford Bridgeā€¦credit to Arteta and the team who controlled the game from start to finish. This team is the real deal!

3 Likes
16 Likes

Fuck that was so satisfying

10 Likes

He should have just stayed at home :rofl:

I can see Arsenal Twitter going in hard on him today, there were some huge meltdowns over there about that advert - it was just a shallow hype job from BT Sport and nothing deep tbh but it rattled some so the fans will be enjoying today

8 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure what point Jorginho was even trying to make.

Didnā€™t watch the game but fuck yeah. Sounds like we bossed the game. Still top of the league but I should stop saying that like itā€™s a surprise.

COYG!!

Fully dominated them at their ground.

The bridge is over.

4 Likes

It sounds silly to say we hammered them 0-1 but we truly did. They offered nothing beyond some pretty agricultural fouling. Saliba was incredible.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve grown to quite enjoy our visits to Stamford Bridge, getting close to being a guaranteed three points these days :grin:

16 Likes

Throat is gonna need some treatment I think. Shouting to much :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Superb performance, didnā€™t look the easiest pitch to play on either but we controlled the game brilliantly.

The spine today just looked a cut above, Saliba, Partey, Jesus.

3 Likes

Makes a nice change from the Mourinho days doesnā€™t it?

Becoming my favoruite away gorund for us.

Meant to rpely to jakey bu the point stands :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Couple more beers should do the trick @Calum ā€¦assuming you started already lol

2 Likes

Will start now! :beers:

2 Likes

Loved the Gabriel Maghaeles (sp sorry) redemption after a tough few big games.

Boss

2 Likes

Absolutely. Iā€™d normally be on pins and needles seeing the team trying to nurse a 1-nil lead at Chelsea. Felt much different. Great defensive effort today and the high press was a good tactical call. As easy of a 1-0 win as youā€™ll see.

2 Likes

Weā€™re really fucking good at football

7 Likes