Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

Time to get Kanu out of storage, I hear he’s still only 24…

7 Likes

What a hat tick

1 Like

Forgot it’s the lunchtime kick-off. The last time we played Chelsea at this hour…:wenger2:

Haha when are we not in a must win situation

I’m shopping for trousers at about KO time on Saturday, that’s the mundane length I’ve decided on to avoid this fixture.

4 Likes

Probably I will remove this message as soon as possible:

I love you Cesc.

2 Likes

Yeah. I would.

Cesc is a really good guy as far as footballers go.

It’s lame as fuck that our fans boo him.

He’s about 1/1000000th the cunt that Ramsey is for example.

1 Like

His method to leave Arsenal for Barcellona has been horrible, I remember those sad days with all the Blaugrana World focused on us. Laporta, Pique, Iniesta, Puyol, Xavi, David Villa, the fucking cunt Pepe Reina during the party after the World Cup, talked about Cesc as a player trapped by Arsenal, the nasty club without the intention to concede the reunion between Fabregas and his family club.

Bullshits!! We were his family, the club which helped him to became on of the best midfielder of the World. I will not remove these events from my memory and my heart.

… but, apparently he respects us, still love Arsène and Arsenal.

He hasn’t been too loyal but I can’t deny how was important for us, his class and the immense love which I felt for him.

Chamberlain started that game in CM too :eyes:

2 Likes

Everything is set for another thrashing :wenger:

Its time to come home Cesc.

This thread is just pathetic tbh. The amount of pussies we have as a fan base is unreal. Wahhh we are gonna lose I’m not gonna watch blah blah blah. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Conte is well up for this. He has mentioned the previous 3-0 result a few times now, it obviously hit him hard, so he wants revenge. But really, he should be thanking us, that game made their season!

2 Likes

Im going to watch as I always do ( unless I’m stuck at work or something) but its very likely we are going to lose this game. Can’t really call people pussies for having a logical opinion on the outcome on a football match unless you referring to the not watching part ?

2 Likes

I agree, although I think the percentage difference with Ramsey might be slightly exaggerated :wink:

Cesc left because he was ambitious, and the club he always wanted to play for was also the best team in Europe with the best players, playing the sort of football he wanted to play, with players that were capable of doing it, and would win the top competitions.

Compare that to playing with a club that sold their best players every season, replacing them with dross like, Chamakh, Squilacci, Denilson, Gervinho, Sylvester, Park, etc, while winning nothing, playing for the fourth place trophy every season, and having little ambition.

I can’t imagine why he left.

He has been more than respectful to us and Wenger, which is more than most footballers are, and always gave everything in every match.

Who can honestly say they wouldn’t have done the same as him in the same situation?

2 Likes

Well said, not to mention that same club you mention was the club he grew up with, where he’s from…I could understand if he was just a typical wanker like Ramsey who fancied himself Barça material but he wasn’t only Barça material based on his performances for us and the national team at the very height of its golden era, he was also actually a Catalan from Barça and grew up with the club…

1 Like

This is actually absurd. Ramsey isnt a cunt at all and you need to stop painting him as such.

2 Likes

He didn’t get boo’d until he played us in a Chelsea shirt. All that other stuff is fair enough but if he plays for Chelsea then fuck him.

Not that I’d boo him/anybody myself.

4 Likes

Ramsey is definitely a cunt. Idiot footballer, overrates himself, bad preparation (the repeated muscle injuries are a fucking joke at this point), and stupid incredibly dull cunty personality.