Chelsea v Arsenal (PL)

Just hope we score… feeling it might be closer than I fear and end 2-1 or so… I can actually conceive of scenario where we eek a 1-1 too… :campbell:

1 Like

This thread reminds me a lot of the FA Cup final where there was a lot of woe is me my vagina hurts type posts and then we shit on those scrubs.

That was at Wembley, Chelsea away in the league is practically an auto loss

4 Likes

If this wasn’t at the Bridge I’d be more hopeful, but could see this been a tough 90 minutes. Nice beating the likes of Bournemouth and Koln who play into our hands and let us play our stuff but when it comes to well drilled sides I worry for us. I think this could be over by half time if we start off slowly. I’m going Chelsea 3-0, they take it easy on us in the 2nd half. Even if we play well I think we draw at best.

It’s sad really, but we always beat the likes of the Bournemouth ilk without much fuss even if we play bad. But could see us losing to all the top sides home and away, that’s not how it should be for a great club like this.

Meh we are due a win there at some point. I remember getting shit on by chelsea all the time and Theo walcott went HAM and we beat them 5 - 2 at the bridge. Might as well be this weekend to break our current drought cause fuck chelsea that’s why. As good a reason as any imo.

Dont know why but I genuinely feel we will get a point out of this game. May even sneak the win.

1 Like

The fact you guys are so negative makes me more worried

If we play to our best we’ll probably win, but no way am I expecting an easy win

1 Like

Holy fuck. You’re alive.

5 Likes

Flat track bully

1 Like

This game is like away at Old Trafford.

Always a fucking shit show.

Exactly. We just shit ourselves in the pants at the Bridge.

Prepare yourself if the contrary happened :xhaka:

Shit ourselves in the pants lol

Me too.
There’s no pressure on us.
I’m not saying we’ll outplay them but I can see a draw.

https://twitter.com/Orbinho/status/907538785046540288

1 Like

Well as the saying goes, 14th time lucky :sunglasses:

6 Likes

"Arsenal away at last season’s top six, last 13 games

LDLDLDDDLLLLL"

There’s more “L’s” in that than a Welsh mining village.

3 Likes

Isn’t it true?

I’m thinking a 1-1 draw here.

:eyes:

1 Like

Haha…haven’t gotten rid of me yet :slight_smile: