Chelsea

Yep I don’t think that’s likely either. But it could still get very messy all the same and every day this isn’t decided is another day that interferes with whatever plans the current executive have and the incoming one might like to implement.

One thing is for sure though, they can’t let that money go to an entity controlled by Abramovich. It would essentially be a climb down from the sanctions and I doubt Boris wants that sort of publicity or the scrutiny it would bring.

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

“Better get Lukaku on board because there won’t be any money”

1 Like

What a fucking mess. Fuck 'em.

1 Like

If I was Roman, I would have given the club away for free, rather than let the UK get its grubby hands on it.

Is there any more talk about the £1.6bn that Roman wanted back?

Still holding out on the chance that that could destroy the club…

3 Likes

He denied that

He did but the statement also referred to the loan being subject to EU sanctions so it’s not as straight forward as that denial suggests. Either way, it hasn’t stopped anything going through and it won’t either.

2 Likes

Goddammit

Yeah and there’s also the fact that the funds are going through a foundation that’s being set up by Abramovich.

There’s basically no way he’s not getting his money for the club lol

What’s this Todd Boehly like? Do LA Dodgers fans like him? Hopefully he’s not into massive investment.

Yet another American PL club owner.
What is it about the PL money pit that these American businessman find so attractive?

Captive audience. Football is tribal unlike most American sports which are transient.

You’d never catch a PL fan wearing a shirt with every teams badge on it like you do with NBA, NFL and MLB fans.

1 Like

I hope this disappointment are signs of things to come. Fuck you Chelsea

3 Likes

They’ve got an old team with players that don’t want to be there, an American owner and they’re without a sugar daddy to bail them out.
This is brilliant. :grinning:

5 Likes

Yet these lot talk about Tchouameni, Rice, etc.

Lmfao, living in denial…
Sugar daddy is gone you freaks. You’ve been running at a loss for years now. This guy ain’t spending 150-200m to fix your squad. :rofl:

3 Likes

And they just left the 3rd place door open by folding at home to Wolves. Fookin hilarious, what a sad-sack, tin pot club they are.

3 Likes

He just paid 4.75 billion. He is putting all that debt onto the club and ain’t spending a penny more than what we are capable of now.
Chelsea will be struggling for 4th place spot from next season onwards.

3 Likes

Wtf :flushed: That’s waaay above value. Sure, Chelsea is now a recognized international brand but the foundations are not there.

They’re a shit car with some fancy paint.

2 Likes