Chelsea

“He misjudged the situation and I think he was heavily disturbed from the lights. It happens”.

I know what he means, those lights can be pretty disturbing.

Let’s hope Jorginho, Tuchel and Chelsea have recovered from this difficult situation because I’m sure most of us have made mistakes after being disturbed by some lights and PL footballers are no different.

1 Like

“Jorginho has a phobia around Christmas light displays.”

—Tuchel, probably

Do Chelsea have a Lukaku problem?

They aren’t getting the best out of him and the team seems to play better without him.

He was trash when he came in today

Lukaku is just an overrated piece of crap

2 Likes

Not sure what’s going on he started the season fine. 3 goals in 4.

1 Like

Honestly this would happen with almost all strikers.

There is a problem with the system, it’s not Lukaku.

Relying on defenders scoring your goals isn’t going to win you the league, didn’t buy them as true contenders since day one

3 Likes

Tbf, he did just come back from injury but the issue with Lukaku mainly is mental.
Moving back to a big club in the PL was the wrong call for him.
Rom performs at his best when he’s the big fish and everyone loves him. Happened at Everton and Inter.
All the spotlight is on him in the PL when he plays for Man Utd or Chelsea. Those occasional bad touches are gonna be talked about. Looking gassed or heavy will get talked about. Missing chances the same.
He doesn’t react well to it and it shows how the criticism gets under his skin whenever he does an interview.

1 Like

He should probably join Arsenal then so he can thrive :smiley:

He would be so broken mentally here he would retire early. :sob:

Should swap Lukaku for Auba.

Both would suit their new team better than their old one.

But tactical genius Arteta would probably then switch to a ground, pace game when Lukaku comes, or whatever it is that suits Lukaku the least.

6 Likes

Aubameyang is done no matter who the manager is

I think you’re right but it wouldn’t shock me at all if he squeezed out a 20G 10A in all competitions for Milan or Frankfurt in two years.

They brought back his Man Utd meme. :joy:

2 Likes

Hah that’s so harsh on Lukaku

Been feeding on scraps all system due to the system

1 Like

Not worth 115 mill or whatever they spent on him, glad they did it though and hopefully it means they don’t sign Haaland.

3 Likes

Chelsea signing another defender

Respect Cobham man, this is crazy.

3 Likes

Did it without sacrificing their first team ambitions either.

Maybe they know what they’re doing and we don’t.

1 Like

They’ve thrown tens of millions at it. Same up at city. It’s obvious this level of coaching and signing up the brightest talents from all over will pay dividends. That’s essentially what the ‘class of 92’ was up at United too.

We do ok.

7 Likes