Cesc Fabregas

Just retire man, you had a good run.

1 Like

Como?

1 Like

He was so good so young and maybe that explains the quick decline, Modric is two years older than him and he just signes a contract extension with Real Madrid, but Cesc was already feautring for us at only 17

Lake Como is a great place to play tbf lol

4 Likes

And to live he’s got to spend his millions somehow

1 Like

Comogain?

4 Likes

Comoffit, sham.

1 Like

Como como como como comeleon! You como go! You como go!

3 Likes

Why? If he loves playing what’s wrong with dropping down a couple divisions to continue doing so? Continuing to play does nothing to harm his overall legacy, the guy just clearly loves playing football, so much so that he’ll drop down to a league far below the general level he played at throughout the bulk of his career.

6 Likes

Interesting move for him. Obviously it’s Dennis Wise steering the shit for this one as he’s their director and I know he wanted Wilshere back in January too but couldn’t get him.

Como have some relatively wealthy investors slowly they’ve been firing up the divisions in recent years some financial issues so wouldn’t be surprised to see them in Serie A next year and Cesc getting one last year from a top European league

Looking forward to seeing this

8 Likes

What a player Cesc was in his peak years. Looking forward to the documentary.

4 Likes

Probably the most talented teenager to ever play for Arsenal

8 Likes

I’d give anything to have an attack minded central midfielder of his quality again.

8 Likes

Against the odds lol. Man was given every opportunity possible.

Yep and he took them wonderfully.

One of the PL greats for sure.

5 Likes

Is he the greatest Spaniard in PL history?

2 Likes

No

1 Like

I was watching a video on ESPN a while ago where they named the greatest PL Spaniards and they completely forgot about him, even Alonso was named ahead of him.

He would be my pick if I’m honest. Either him or Silva.