Cedric Soares (17)

So this means Fresneda is done?

No buy option. Cheap cunts.

1 Like

Yeah, not great but itā€™s something I guess. Letā€™s be honest, heā€™s been as useful as Karl Hein this season.

Did Karl Hein teach Saka to swim? I think not.

7 Likes

Bit poetic how heā€™ll be facing title contenders Man Utd on the last matchdayā€¦oh yeah, theyā€™re already out of it. Nevermind.

Had to be done but thought we couldā€™ve waited til summer. Heā€™s a great fallback option given heā€™s about 6th choice across all positions in defence and whilst people rag on him, you wonā€™t get better at that depth.

Fresneda rumours are all about loaning back for the rest of the season so weā€™ll just be a man down overall unless we convince them to let him move now.

Not making a big case for Cedric just hope we donā€™t have to start doing a shuffle at the back, if a CB gets injured then Tomi has to play there and leave White at RB.

Also lets use the cunt on Friday then let him go.

Cedric hiding trying to see out this transfer window so he can be part of the title celebrations at the end of the season:

1 Like

Cedricā€™s proposed move to Fulham looks difficult unless the Cottagers get rid of or sign permanently one of the two players they already have on loan from Premier League clubs. You canā€™t have more than two at any one time. Despite being fans of the player, they donā€™t like his wage demands either. Gunnerblog reports in The Athletic that another top-flight club is sniffing around the Portugal international.

Still not completedā€¦

With the support heā€™s shown to young players in the dressing room, I think he deserves to lift the trophy.

Fabrizio said this is happening.

Fulham are seriously awful to deal with

1 Like

Never in doubt

hope they pay for him in the summer

Not confirmed yetā€¦are we waiting for the deal sheet to be completed?

Iā€™m not.

1 Like
1 Like

Still not confirmed on Arsenal.com and still appears in the list of players!

We really need a better web team!

You sure?

Yes when I looked and posted!

1 Like

Yea ffs. We had the thread title updated days ago!