Cedric Soares (17)

I’d probably keep him until the summer to be honest then replace him with Norton Cuffy. Tomi is injury prone and we will need White at CB at some stage. Soares is a serviceable back up.

He can fill in for a third round FA Cup game and potentially Europe depending on our opponent.

2 Likes

I hear you but I rather we keep him for another 6 months. That 2-3m we would get for him doesn’t really help us

3 Likes

Made that mistake last time when we let AMN and Chambers go in January then found ourselves with a paper thin squad for the benefit of about 3 million.

Keep everyone we have til the end of the season and add two players in Jan.

We’ll get ESR back and hopefully no further big injuries, a decent squad in numbers then.

1 Like

This league leaders clout giving Cedric attention too. :rofl:

Dumfries IN
Cedric OUT

4 Likes

They’ll offer us 200,000

Sounds excellent to me. Get this guy off the wage bill.

1 Like

I wouldn’t sell Fulham a bag of turd after their lowballing bollocks for Leno. Still can’t believe we let a player of his quality leave for a 9 year payment plan or whatever the fuck that Fulham offered

8 Likes
2 Likes

Three of the seven defenders had injury problems who kept them out for more than a game.

I don’t like transfer speculations or ask signings like a Fifa Career mode fanboy, but one defensive signing would be a good idea if Cedris goes out.

3 Likes

A defensive signing is a good idea if he stays too

1 Like

Bye.

Thanks for ‘checks notes’ nothing

Cedric (incredibly) has a contract until 2024 so if you we can dump him to anyone we should just do it. Still, he needs to be replaced if that happens.

Cedric out and a LCB in would be a great exchange this January.

Cedric out and nobody in would feel a lot like what we did with Chambers last January. Don’t make a thin team thinner, even if its your worst player.

1 Like

Evan N’Dicka in, Soares out, is my kind of wibe.

1 Like

Keep him until the summer, bring back Norton Cuffy and develop him.

I agree

I think this can be the only reason we kept Cedric for another season.
For me he has been awful and cant understand why we wouldnt want him, but if its a pure numbers thing until BNC is ready then ill accept it.

Apparently we’re expecting a bidding war between Fulham, Bayer and Atleti for Cedric.

Been telling you about this top team tax, at this point we may even make profit on Lokonga. :rofl:

Edit:

1 Like

Keep him to speak Portuguese with Felix.

We have plenty of Brazilians who can do that.

I know but, but, but.

I want Felix to feel as confident as possible when he joins our title challenge!

Jokes aside, I’d actually keep Soares around for this season.