Cedric Soares (17)

Maybe he’ll be one of those managers who is better as a manager than as a player a la Klopp, Tuchel, Wenger, Ferguson etc.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how we’re going to manage without him

Bellerin could have moved up to 4th choice if he’d stayed.

3 Likes

Can’t fault his agent, feels like every window there’s interest in him. Wonder if we finally decide to move him on now that he is pretty low in the pecking order.

Fulham move makes sense for him. Staying in London, good wages and there’s a Portoguese speaking circle there with Marco Silva and his players.

I wonder how Bernd Leno would take to him playing in his defence :smile:

Considering some of the shitters they have, I reckon he’ll be ecstatic. :rofl:

Time to move on this shitter if we can + holding and we’d have no more below par players as defensive options assuming the replacements are of decent quality.

1 Like

Fulham are prepared to offer three crates of bananas up front and one more per season for the next 3 seasons if Fulham stay up.

1 Like

Harmless player and seemed a good guy to have around judging by all nothing. Very neutral on him. Has been a decent free transfer.

1 Like

Yep.
He did also win the battle of the shitters between him, Hector, Calum and Ainsley. :rofl:

Seriously though, good professional. Was serviceable for some time but we have outgrown him the past year or so.

3 Likes

Harmless in attack, not sure I can say the same about in defence… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But nothing wrong with him off the pitch

2 Likes

He’s fallen very far down the pecking order now that White is basically our first choice RB.

He may be happy being 3rd choice fullback on both sides, particularly as any club he now joins will be smaller.

Seems like a nice bloke but yeah, being 3rd choice is the best he’ll get here (and rightfully so). We’ve finally got players in the squad that have demoted him to his rightful level.

No problem with this at all

Never understood the signing anyway

Portugal international who knows the league and practically came for free. That probably goes a long way.

1 Like

Came from Southampton, who were willing to let him go!!

That goes even further

He’s been absolutely dire

A second choice fullback (cheapest position on the pitch probably) going to a club that isn’t in the CL for cheap, it’s pretty hard to get better on paper with those conditions.

Tomiyasu is the better option, on paper, with those same conditions.

Our squad is already think. I rather keep the guy around when all 3 of Tomi, Tierney, Zinchenko eventually go down

1 Like

I just think he offers us nothing.

White
Tomi

Zinchenko
Tomi
Tierney

I think we’re well covered in both full back positions even with the sketchy injury record of our current full backs.

Cedric is 3rd choice RB at best and 4th choice LB I’m happy go let him go even with a thin squad he isn’t really going to get games.

Group stages of EL are done and we’re out of the LC and they’re the only two competitions that offered him realistic prospect of game time.

1 Like