Cedric Soares (17)

Good of you to admit he’s playing better than :bellcry:

Let’s hope superior RB Cedric finally pushes Bellerin out of the side.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s the pic they used to use for him in FIFA back in the day.
Always reminded me of Taylor Lautner.

3 Likes

Thats a good shout.

Something about Cedric’s face in that 2011 photo reminds me of Arshavin

Enables Pepe to play so much better

1 Like

We should be selling Bellerin to raise funds, and keeping Cedric as a backup to AMN. We all love to rip these doods about his 4 year contract (which is way too long regardless) but he’s been great for us this year. Dependable player and versatile, saved us when Tierney was out injured on the left.

3 Likes

Lelelelelelekek

1 Like

Ideally bring in Hakimi, Lamptey or the Norwich bloke as 1. Choice.

Nice, replacing Hector Bellerin with Love Island Hector Bellerin.
Sounds about right.

Ideally yeah we just buy a bunch of good young players and spend 200m or so rebuilding or squad. I honestly don’t see where the money is coming from to do that tho, what do you reckon our summer transfer budget will be?

From looking at the trends in the market, it looks like this next window is going to be even worse than last summer. Last year we had only missed out on the matchday revenue of 2 months or so. For a very small portion of the season we posted a loss of 50m. It seems reasonable to assume that after a loss of an entire season of matchday revenue we are going to post a much bigger loss in the next fiscal year. We couldn’t sell experienced international players like Özil, Kola, and Mustafi, we had to give them away. Yes they are shit, but we are going to finish the season as a mid table club, not exactly covering our current players we need to get rid of, in glory. With very little money to spend for most teams in the world, and us needing to get rid of guys like Bellerin, Elneny, Holding, Chambers, it seems bleak to me. There’s more hope to sell Willock and AMN because they are on loan and their current teams might want to keep them. PL teams will have some money to spend.

For me, we are probably going to have to sell a bunch of doods for very small fees or send a bunch of doods on loan again and use the actual guys we have under contract like Torreira, Guendo, AMN ect.

1 Like

Incorporating Love Island into our transfer business is the only way I’ll get on board with moving Hector on

We have a lot of product for sale this summer. Im gonna list them and add a conservative pricing on their asses:

AMN: 20m
Willock:15m
Torreira: 25m
Cuntdouzi: 15m
Bellend: 10m
Laca: 20m
Nelson: 15m
Chambers: 10m
Holdini: 15m

Thats 145m worth of potential value if we sell all these man. Buying a top qvaaaliteee RB should be possible.

You missed a zero. Also I think there’s a typo in his name there too.

4 Likes

It’s cute that you think Nelson will fetch more than Bellerin

We really don’t need to do a lot to make the next step in the summer. If we sign Odegaard, be it on loan or permanently, that is eight positions filled in.

For next season we should look at replacing Xhaka/Bellerin/David Luiz. Obviously if we want to win the title players like Leno, Smith Rowe also need to be looked at, but that doesn’t need to happen next summer.

2 Likes

I just assumed he missed the decimal place.

Is it just me or does this seem wildly optimistic?

Unfortunately this isn’t fifa my dood. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that many outgoings from our squad in one window… in a healthy non pandemic market. Even if we did move that many guys we are getting about half what you’ve quoted as far as payment is concerned.

4 Likes

We need to dump him and tell him to couple up with someone else

We’re never gonna offload that many senior players in one window.