Cedric Soares (17)

I think its definitely optimistic but selling 5-6 of those guys seems within the realm of possibility to me.

One reason you don’t see clubs selling so many players very often is that few big clubs have such bloated rosters and its unusual for a big club to have so many younger English players with actual first team experience that they’re looking to move on. We’ve been such a mess for the last few years that we’ve given chances to an unusual numbers of young-to-prime age English players that we now probably don’t want but are good enough for some other Premier League club and are on wages other clubs won’t balk at paying (AMN, Nketiah, Willock, Nelson, Chambers as an older version). You may be right that we won’t get as much for some of these players as many hope, and we probably won’t be able to sell all of them, but I think there will be at least some market for them. Then you have Guendouzi and Torreira who should have some market as well internationally even in a Covid situation because they’re relatively young, on relatively cheap wages, and have shown real talent in the past.

Im not saying we are going to ship them all im just listing our assets. We should be able to sell 1/3 from that list, which will boost our WARCHEST

Before we sell what do you figure we have to spend on players?

It will be reported as something pathetic like £20mil to click bait arsenal fans but as always our actual transfer budget with outgoings could be anywhere between £50-£100 million depending on how much we want to back Arteta.

Depends on this seasons finish. If it all go to tits up then our warchest might be a measly 15m or some shit like that :arteta:

A starter tonight vs Serbia.
Looking good so far. Only four minutes in though.

Great assist for the second

I wish Ronaldo would take free-kicks with a normal run-up. All that build up, only to see the ball land on the running track.

Also, nice cross Cedric :grin:

Serbia are battering Portugal in open play at the moment, incredible given the quality in the portugal team

Beating Serbia isn’t for everyone :eyes:

1 Like

Lets see what the score is when Scotland play Portugal :joy:

Ireland about to lose at home to Luxembourg :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think the ball crossed the line there, oh well fun to see Ronaldo throwing his captain band around

What was the score on xG? :wink:

I don’t think that one xG account I follow does internationals. :slight_smile:

Kenny out?

Been there, done that. (He had an awful spell as Rovers boss)

I dunno, the FAI has no money. There’s no saving this campaign. I think he has the right philosophy and long term Ireland need to try and play a bit more actual football and we do have some genuinely decent youngsters coming through. If the results don’t come he’ll have to go but I can’t see how it makes sense here and now.

1 Like

Cedric is turning out to be a great acquisition.

1 Like

Hopefully Mike starts using him instead of Bellerin in our EL matches.

Tierney and Roberston will pocket that washed up diving bum. They aren’t old Tuscan olive farmers.