Cedric Soares (17)

I think the quotes suggest that he sees Mari, Luiz and Soares as being part of his rebuild.

I don’t know how true the above is though and is just me speculating based off the Tweet about him seeing them as part of his plans.

This place is going to explode after Laca gets an extension

7 Likes

I’ve got the dynamite right here mate.

2 Likes

Genuinely curious what Arteta thought when he asked for a left footed centre back and Sanllehi/Edu came back with Pablo Mari. I don’t think he is a Arteta signing, because according to transfermarkt.com Mari and Emery share the same agents.

Maybe there’s a possibility we sell Bellerin, while he still has some decent value.

We’ll need to buy a new first choice RB then because Cedric is not it

2 Likes

Spot. On.

Yep. Basically said everything.

Wait, when did we sign Cedric Soares? I didn’t see him play a game for us before and now he’s on a long term contract. What the fuck is that about?

Bellerin is still living off his past reputation tho. We could probably fleece someone into giving us 30m for him. He’s shot as a RB and not very good anyways, Soares can do the job for a mid table club. We arent even gonna be in the EL next season. We need to trim the squad and Hector would fetch a decent fee. Makes sense to me.

Southampton didn’t seem to think so

7 Likes

And? I dunno if you’ve noticed but we arent a very serious club under the current management and our standards are woefully low.

It’s a perfectly legitimate standpoint.

However for me he’s played 120 PL games for Southampton and I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone talking about him. It’s flimsy but for that reason I doubt he does much more than be average.

1 Like

I was shitting on Soares rather than your opinion

3 Likes

Seriously don’t get what Arteta is doing… and Raul… all the signs are to do something different and yet we are beating our foreheads bloody on the same rocks… again.

4 Likes

I don’t get signing him on 4 year deal, feels very Joorabchianish and money orientated.

Not massively impressed with him at Southampton so not really sure he’ll set the work alight at Arsenal…

Weird one, see how it plays out I suppose.

It just hit me that Mads will be in kindergarten by the time this idiot is off our books. What is Raul doing? :ozil:

3 Likes

Leeching off our club

https://twitter.com/ZRAFC/status/1277939183370285056

:bellcry:

9 Likes

Lol. Digs galore there

1 Like