Cedric Soares (17)

About that…

Saints fans are laughing at us. He hasn’t been their first choice since the 17/18 season where he had a few disaster classes. So they sent him to Inter.

6 Likes

@Calum see @Phoebica post

My Soton mate is laughing at me :unamused::unamused:

It’s a while ago now but this is how Cedric and Bellerin profiled in 2017 (below the tweet). Cedric may well be better suited to the role that Bellerin is playing at the moment. A 4-year contract does seem a bit much though…

Hector

I am desperately trying to find positives in this, and the only one I can think of is that fucking Maitland-Niles is slightly further away from playing at RB for us.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Mari and Cedric Soares are the rebuilding project, fuck me dead, we’ll be battling to finish top half for the foreseeable future.

9 Likes

Mediocrity beckons, brace yourself

2 Likes

We’re already there mate, it’s just that now we’ve checked in for that ‘generation’ penthouse suite.

3 Likes

This is really poor management, Soares is not a player worth tying down to this extent.

Honestly seems like he used his leverage to secure a long term deal. We were never letting him walk considering the amount we spent on the loan.

4 Likes

Therein lies the problem these mugs in the executive positions should realise their mistakes not compound them by making worse ones by doubling down because you don’t want to admit your initial screw up. Raul and co being shown up to be frauds and getting outdone by these shark agents who are supposedly friends.

3 Likes

Awful news but it was to be expected. He’s not even a backup RB let’s be honest here, he was fodder for Southampton. Absolute dogshit at Inter and now we’ve handed him a 4 year deal.

8 Likes

The only RB who has looked decent at RB for us on a consistent basis this season, is now further away from playing RB for us.

I guess now that we seem to be tanking on purpose for some reason, I guess that is a good thing.

2 Likes

This is literally just proof that the club is being used as a vehicle to move money and line pockets by external and internal actors.

There’s absolutely no sound footballing reason for these signings.

Football needs government regulation at this point, there’s just too much money at stake.

6 Likes

Seriously what is the football vision of this club and what is the squad building strategy to propel us back up the table, these signings reinforce our position below the pecking order.

The three clowns need to get off their arse and start being more transparent about the direction of this club. This is really dodgy.

4 Likes

I guess I have my answer as to whether or not I should give a fuck any time soon then.

11 Likes

Just sums up our club at the moment, with Luiz been offered a 1 year contract too. Arteta just isn’t endearing himself with this shit.

Just when you thought that Swiss cunt last year couldn’t be topped on shiteness in this position the boys find a way to surpass themselves.

1 Like

Don’t forget Denis Suarez, except this time we signed them this time.

1 Like

Denis Suarez isn’t the benchmark. This one tops Kim Kallstrom for me.

At least the guy scored that PK and we sent him back afterwards :joy: