Cat Zouma

It wasn’t that Chelsea women’s team manager, was it?

She seems to be on bloody everything at the minute :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No it shouldn’t end there .
Moyes is a disgrace in playing an animal beater last night .

If you wanna know what real outrage is, get between white people and their pets :joy:

4 Likes
5 Likes

273505756_10159356069192326_6601173562416008411_n

2 Likes

12 Likes

Zouma is a cunt and some sort action needs to be taken by the police or the club against him, cause as things stand he is getting away with this and has no reason to stop doing it again.

As for the cancelling thing, what I find absurd is people comparing him to Greenwood/Mendy on internet and that is all sorts of wrong. What Zouma did is wrong but kicking a pet is not equal to r*ping a woman.

Community is so fucking good, could be time for a rewatch

2 Likes

It’s a really bad look for Moyes and West Ham. But they’ll argue that they’ve got potential CL football up for grabs. No way were they going to drop arguably their best CB for what has been deemed a non-criminal incident.

I do wonder what Zouma’s team mates think of him though, I’m sure plenty of them have pets of their own.

Moyes should have dropped him but is it really that much of a surprise? Money rules this game.

Although I’m an animal lover cancelling would be a ridiculous exercise he’ll get enough punishment on the pitch from the abuse he’ll receive.
But he definitely needs to have a total ban on keeping animals ever again, he’s been caught out on film so who’s to say he hasn’t done it before or will do it again.
Animal abuse is prevalent everywhere and not a lot of it is taken seriously or even punished enough as it is.

1 Like

All these fucking meme terms these days make my stomach turn, shit like calling people Karen’s, cancel culture. What happened to just not being a cunt, not everything has to be a fucking meme.

This prick was stupid enough to video himself doing something so cruel and deserves everything that comes his way, which won’t be much and cancel culture won’t do shit.

About ten years ago 4chan would have though, punishing cat abusers was those basement dwelling cyber warriors bread and butter.

9 Likes

Yeah I wonder why there’s such a racial divide between white people and other races + keeping pets.

1 Like

Did this cunt not get his leg broken? Sad times

3 Likes

Let’s hope eh

EXTRADITE HIM!

6 Likes

Fuck off I voted for ENGLISH JUSTICE!!!

8 Likes

Yeah!!! Great shout!

Let’s give him the Braveheart treatment! HANG DRAW AND QUARTER THE BASTARD

3 Likes

West Ham fans taking the piss:

West Ham are back in top four. Don’t ask meow.

2 Likes
21 Likes