Burnley vs Arsenal (PL)

They’re one of those teams we always beat at home (like Stoke) but I didn’t realise we’d won quite as many at their place

Yep, Burnley often get cited as one of the (many) teams we struggle against, but we’re actually their bogey team.

When was this??

I had a list of the teams I hate in order of shitness a couple of months ago. Villa were below Liverpool.

You condemned me for not having Kidderminster Harriers and Solihull Moors in the list :rofl:

Pepe the one to make way for Auba

You have to play Pepe as much as you can so he has a basis to attack next season. Dropping him does nothing for his confidence or improving his ability

1 Like

Why this persistence with Laca (away from home no less) and also reluctance to drop Ozil?

Arteta showing plenty of naivety in his short tenure if we’re keeping it real.

2 Likes

The Arsenal app’s push notifications are working again finallyyy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Smh, doubts now creeping in re Arteta. Lacazette and Ozil starting smh

Let see if it pays off but not happy.

Yessss Guendouzi for Torreira Martinelli for Pepe, we’re making progress Godteta!!

Musti wtf. Greek dude is fit. Use that instead u imbecile lego lad.

1 Like

Looking at the lineup guessing he’s gone for Mustafi cause of his passing, looks like he’s expecting Burnley to sit back (which they will) and us to need capable players on the ball to break them down.

1 Like

Also someone to give away a cheap goal.

Joy

Laca is getting picked because he suits Arteta/Peps style of constant running and pressing, seems fairly obvious

Mustis passing is one of his many weaknesses tho.

Because he’s the only one in the squad that can do that eh.

2 Likes

Mustafis best trait is that he is a human and he is breathing.

Should have played Pablo Mari up front then.

How the hell has Mustafi recovered from that Ankle injury lol, this guy is just something else :ozil: :bellcry:

2 Likes

Feels like we’re give him a great new long term deal in the summer

Would have preferred Torreira, Sok and Pepe to start, but ah well.

I hope it doesn’t affect our ability to defend well from midfield and at the back.

Laca’s work ethic could be useful, but his shocking away record means that up front it’s good to see Auba and Martinelli there, any goal will most likely come from them.

I want the boys to give everything they have on the pitch today, knowing that they will have a longer break to recover afterwards.

1 Like