2 Likes

MUSTAFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

OMG GIVE HIM THE BALLON D’OR!!.

2 Likes

Loooooool

1 Like

GOAL OF THE SEASON FROM MUSTAFI WHAT THE FUCK :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

MIKE DEAAANNN just scored a thumping header for us, we are up 5 nil!! CMON EVERTON!!!

2 Likes

Oh fuck off guys, I am genuinely interested in this match

Ffs

Good laugh that :joy:

Ok I’ll give u updates. It’s going about as good as you would imagine a Guendouzi/Elneny midfield could do which means bad.

1 Like

Also Mavropanos off injured Kosh on. Jaysus this kid hasn’t been healthy all year. Our medical team still doing the bits I see.

It’s actually mad end to end stuff, our defence is exciting as hell when you don’t care about conceding. Now if only every game we played didn’t matter

3 Likes

Right I’m off the Mavro train.

Perma-crock. Offload needed.

2 Likes

Yeah me too possibly I think he’s got a lot of talent but his injury has been a groin strain…all fucking year? Strange.

Looks like Willock needs different shoes - keeps slipping and falling, but I like the crispness of his play - snappier and quicker than Xhaka in thought and movement.

1 Like

They can’t get the ball off him either, a midfielder with some actual skill is welcomed.

Commentator right now:

“Arsenal don’t seem to have a game plan, or a pattern to their play. It’s too easy for Burnley to know what they are doing and stop it.”

Every week

1 Like

Willock tho, wonderful turn and strike just wide at the far post with a curling effort. 🖒🖒