Bundesliga

Yeah I don’t get the clamour for Dortmund. The model is only great if you’re competitive. When was the last time they were a genuinely competitive team?

Poor in Europe and fade away in every domestic title challenge.

3 Likes

Feck me…That sounds exactly like us for the last 20 years!

When Klopp was pulling miracles. Even then that model caught up to them. The wheels fell right off when they sold Gotze then Lewandowski left the following season. Replacements weren’t good enough in quality of the players that left (Doesn’t that sound familiar to Arsenal 06-10).

3 Likes

Yep. I have no real basis for thinking this but I reckon if Dein had hung around and he’d seen Wengers powers slipping he’d have found a way to get him to move on and install someone like Klopp. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit and I’m not for a second saying we should get him back now but in the time he was here I can’t think of anyone else who was as clued in to Arsenal + football in the way he was. He definitely got it.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s noble but more idealistic because the game at the top won’t allow for these models now.
Be even harder here because they at least turn a profit were in England it won’t even guarantee you top 4.
That’s the saftey valve they can fall too.

2 Likes

As if we needed an additional reason to hate Bayern. Fuck Bayern, forever and always.

1 Like

Gotta love the Bundesliga, when Reus opened the scoring for Dortmund they had the stat in a blink of an eye… goal probably was 12 %. Look forward to the day the EPL cab up to speed with such things. :clap:

Bayern pummeling Leverkusen here. Can’t tell how it’s only 0-1 to the visitors so far.

was just gonna say, 2-0 now, Lewa too strong :pensive: and 3-0, lanky cunt :sob: oh shit 4-0 :sob: :sob: :sob: stawwwp

1 Like

make that 5 lol

1 Like

Stwap :cry:

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Weren’t these level on points ahead of the game?

Dayummmm

1 Like

Fuck Bayern Munich.

6 Likes

1-5, REMONTADA LET’S GOOOO

(but it was not remontada time. in fact nothing of note happened the rest of the game lol)

2 Likes

Honestly the bundesliga is such a joke of a league when Dortmund are the main challenges you know it’s done for

5 Likes

They did my boy Seoane dirty today :sob::sob:

1 Like

Bayern are shooting for 10 straight domestic league titles aren’t they ?

1 Like

10th? Nagelsmann is what 34? I’d say they’ll win every title until about 2030.

1 Like

It’s actually embarrassing and really shouldn’t be this easy.

3 Likes