Bundesliga

Madrid carnt eithen afford him in this climate unless they offload some players

Covid has really put a spanner in the works for both Madrid and Barcelona. Theyā€™re going to miss out on the two players that could reach Ronaldo and Messi levels.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve got an inkling that Hazard could be available this summer at a knock down price. Just saying.

Gutted for them. Not :joy:

7 Likes

Chelsea need a striker as well.

Even Pool

1 Like

Another loss for Bayern Munich. Still think this current Bayern team are horrendously overrated. I genuinely felt that as bad as Barcelona are and were in the 8-2 loss last year they could easily have scored 4 goals themselves in the first half alone.

1 Like

They havenā€™t been anywhere near the same team as they were post COVID suspension to the end of last season.

Defensively theyā€™re relatively suspect, youā€™d have to say City would be CL favs ATM, they look the most complete teams at both ends.

1 Like

They definitely look vulnerable atm. Also battling injuries and COVID protocols. Muller, Gnabry, Costa, Goretska, Pavard all out and Tolliso recently injured in training for 3+ months. The intense level of relentless pressing and high line has been harder to maintain over a longer period maybe?

For Ā£70million we should be in for him not like we havenā€™t spent Ā£72million on Pepe ??

1 Like

Guyā€™s hot property, we arenā€™t in with a shout.

2 Likes

Stuggart currently 3-up versus Schalke after 35 minutes and yes, Mustafi and Kolasinac are both playing.

EDIT: Kolasinac gets one back. 3-1

2 Likes

Why is it that every time I watch Upamercano play he looks terrible?

Maybe heā€™ll brilliant in all of his other games but he always seems to be doing dumb shit when I watch RB matches.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen him and thought ā€œwow, what a playerā€. Heā€™s literally always looked shit to me. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve ever rated him (I may well have when he first came through, who knows). But heā€™s shit.

Weā€™ll see. Bayern usually make one transfer per window that ends up failing but it doesnā€™t matter because theyā€™re Bayern. Maybe itā€™ll be him.

1 Like

Schalke are about 9 points from 23 games with a GD- 40odd, remarkable to think they finished top 3 in 17/18 I think.

Diddums

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad these two are somebody elseā€™s problem.

4 Likes

I did always roll my eyes a little at the leaks about the cliques in the locker room because itā€™s insane to expect a group of that many people to all get along like buddies. However these two idiots are definitely better off far away from a relatively young squad.

Two goals for Haaland against Bayern already, there is just no way they Dortmund hold on to him for another season

1 Like

Where do you think he goes?

Honestly Manchester City just seems so obvious to me right now, they have been crying out for a proper Aguero replacement for years now and I think theyā€™ll go big this summer. Difficult to see him ending up anywhere else in England aside from City too.

Iā€™d put Barca and Madrid as outside shots but their finances appear fucked to say the least so that seems unlikely haha.

3 Likes