Bundesliga

7 Likes

Listening to the radio and this probably the first time a Bundesliga game was the main and only heading on the sports news bit on UK Radio :joy:

Regretting my decision to support Leipzig. They were supposed to be in a title race. A week and a half later and “here you go Bayern, here’s the trophy on a silver platter”. Bloody draw merchants!

1 Like

Bayern’s ability to be so consistent week after week is pretty impressive. Yes they poach the best players from every other German team but Leipzig and Gladbach both had disappointing results since the restart which bumped them from the title race. Dortmund dropped three points against Bayern and their only viable striker limped off the pitch. I think it’s game over.

But you should never regret your choice to support Leipzig. Sabitzer’s hair is almost as good as Hector when he had the long hair.

1 Like

Rest day tomorrow then it’s back on Friday until Monday, then a rest day again a game next Wednesday, another rest day then back on the Friday for a full weekend fixture list.

It’s just like a world cup/euros class :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think she should regret her choice to support an energy drink.

Ehhh. There’s a lot of sanctimonious posturing from clubs like Bayern, who take Qatar’s money or Bayer, who were also formed from a corporation. It’s all a little precious for me. Leipzig play great stuff, they’ve got an incredible coaching tree in their system (to borrow a phrase from American football) and they provide a much needed eastern presence in the Bundesliga.

1 Like

ein weiteres tolles Wochenende des deutschen Fußballs steht an! :de::de: :soccer::soccer:

Watched Dortmund v Bayern, seems that was the end of the title race.

Bundexperts, what games are most worth watching from that list? In terms of which teams still have something to play for, and also who might be displaying a bit of sexy flowing football for me to feast my eyes on?

I maybe biast but Leverkusen are one of the league’s most entertaining sides to watch.

Big game for #thelads tonight after a poor show in the previous game.

1 Like

Schalke v Werder Bremen because they’re both so shit, it might be funny.

1 Like

I’ll be watching

Freiburg vs Leverkusen - my german team
Wolfsburg vs frankfurt - should be goals
Bayern vs Dusseldorf - for the football lesson
Paderborn vs Dortmund - sexy borussia footy
Koln vs Leipzig - high intensity match

2 Likes

kai keepin it real.

KING KAI :sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

what a class finish! nutmegged the gk :joy:

Perfect timing

Commentator: “Leverkusen haven’t been at the races tonight, Havertz has been especially quiet”

About 15 seconds later he scores

Their lack of creativity (in midfield and wide) an dull style is prolly because they’re resting players for Bayern

That was a fucking horrific tackle on Havertz. People who do scissor tackles need a long ban. Cunts

Haters will say its the only league playing atm

1 Like

Brilliant team goal from Bayern there.

Actually quite fancy Bayern for the Champions League this year. If/when it restarts.