Bundesliga

:open_mouth:

Think tonight was Dortmundā€™s first loss of the season in the league ? Disappointing loss also, opening the door a little for Bayern before the winter break.

If you think Arsenalā€™s medical team was bad, Bayernā€™s team must be bunch of college dropouts.

Maybe you are forgetting Santi? :santi:

:fire:

1 Like

Big win for Dortmund against a quality side heading into the winter adjournment.

Did City put a buyback clause on this badboy?

To my recollection they have a sell on clause and loads of add one but thatā€™s about it.

Does that even matter for them, rich cunts

As those above said City donā€™t have a buy-back clause, but it probably wonā€™t matter anyway :grin:

Iā€™d rather see Dortmund get a shit ton of money for him and not a pittance, is the angle Iā€™m coming at it from.

2 Likes

Ahh my bad, I thought you meant in relation to us potentially signing him. Yeah they should be able to demand pretty much whatever they want him!

2 Likes

Our boys have responded well to the first defeat of the season. Gonna be a great batte against Bayern now. @Persona

1 Like

:speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Rekt

The Bundesliga is back today with Hoffenheim-Bayern.

Bayern have looked good, been all over Hoffeinheim tonight.

Bayern 2-0 up at HT.

1-0 Bayern

2-0 Bayern

Hoffenheim pull one back.

3-1 Bayern FT.

1 Like

Augsburg-Dusseldorf, Francoforte-Freiburg, Hannover-Werder, Leverkusen-Gladbach, Stoccarda-Mainz and Leipzig-Dortmund.
Mainz up.

2-0 Mainz

1-0 Werder

1-0 Frankfurt

1-0 Gladbach

2-0 Frankfurt

3-0 Frankfurt

1-0 Dusseldorf

Frankfurt, Werder, Gladbach, Mainz and Dusseldorf up at HT.

1-1 Augsburg

2-1 Dusseldorf

3-0 Mainz

3-1 Stuttgart

3-2 Stuttgart

3-1 Freiburg

Frankfurt, Werder, Gladbach, Mainz and Dusseldorf win.
Dortmund up at HT.

Dortmund win so they are still 6 points above Bayern. @Persona

Nuremberg-Hertha and Schalke-Wolfsburg today.