Bukayo Saka (7)

6 Likes

Kids are great. Iā€™m glad other people have them so I donā€™t have to yet I can still enjoy letters like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you could just scroll up a teeny bit, it is signed byā€¦

Harry Kane :rofl:

2 Likes

Hopefully Martinelli will be fit if Saka isnā€™t ready yet.

A fit Martinelli could be like a mega new signing and Saka, ESR and Pepe could all be better this year which will be very exciting to watch these 4 starting regularly.

My heart. What is this feeling?

Martinelli is still in Japan at that Olympics

Two years. Weā€™ll end up signing Sterling to replace him.

Yeah an intelligent football manager who is going places would definitely make a move like this.

However we have #1 dirt pounder EU which means we are getting Willian on the wing with a Xhaka Elneny pivot :+1::grin:

1 Like

Saka probably fed up with being a symbol by this point. Not so much this because it stands for a larger picture but Iā€™m sure heā€™s had his fill of sympathy over the penalty miss.

5 Likes

Wonā€™t be long before he has his head turned and wanting out

Little Chilli feat. Big Papa

9 Likes

Yep.

4 Likes

Is it the best perri perri in town?

This is about 2 minutes from my house and I can confirm it is very shit.

9 Likes

How have you managed to spell Peri Peri wrong twice when itā€™s spelled correctly right there in the picture you looked at?! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Refusing to help out defensively, heavy touch when opportunities have presented offensively. Sad performance, hope the Euros thing doesnā€™t hinder him all season.

2 Likes

heā€™s scottish

Donā€™t worry, we have a great leader like Xhaka in the side who will help him learn how to cover defensively.

Jokes aside, I thought he had a real stinker today but the whole team had a stinker (again).

They look simultaneously unsure of what to do and like robots going through scripted attacks. Itā€™s really bad.

2 Likes

An absolute trash performance from him -think he was close to worst on ground.

3 Likes