Bukayo Saka (7)

Lovely worded letter. Wish he had thrown Patel and the Government a barb.

6 Likes

The big social media platforms have no incentive to stop the influx of racist comments. As long as their platforms are being used, that’s all they care about. The more views, clicks, likes, shares, whatever… all results in more profit.

Untill people boycott these platforms, nothing will change. Sad truth.

5 Likes

I agree on the boycott point but it just isn’t true there’s no incentive to stop racist abuse. Issue is creating effective mechanisms which don’t deter good users from using the platform at all due to constraints.

There’s a reason you’ve never heard of a platform that requires ID or enhanced verification to use

@CliftonGeraldi

3 Likes

That’s OTT.

2 Likes

Fucking courage? Courage?

It’s “The Freedom of Ealing”, not a knighthood mate.

3 Likes

It takes a lot of maturity & balls but He is more lucky than courageous

Maybe it’s probably more meant as the courage shown after the final with the abuse.
Probably what he’s actually rewarded for. I mean a part from jumping on a bus for free it’s just a recognition of symbolic support really.
Not a bad role model for kids in the area.

4 Likes

Starboy is back! :star:

2 Likes

How long do we give him before his joins Grealish at City?

Fuck for £100m plus we’d be talking. Though no doubt we’d fluff it and let him go for £38m or something hilarious.

2 Likes

You just know he’d leave on a free man

2 Likes

Saka Kane Foden

——- Grealish ——-

Elite

Not elite enough to win the Euro’s though

11 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Saka training today. You figure this puts him in contention to play a little on Sunday and then maybe even start against Brentford. Anything that allows us to avoid playing Laca central and Auba left would be delightful.

2 Likes

Very much like Arteta to rush Saka in. :rofl:

1 Like

Tbf kid probably wants to get back to club football asap, I know I would.

1 Like