Bukayo Saka (7)

Why is there always such a contest… Vela & Chicharito, Wilshere & Cleverley now Saka and Greenwood.

2 Likes

It’s No contest really. Saka miles ahead.

1 Like

Greenwood is a striker

Saka is a winger

Why are you comparing haha

Martinelli and Greenwood are compared more. It’s actually become common for Martinelli to be trending whenever Greenwood scores.

1 Like

His ability to play well and generally make good decisions in so many positions at this age is pretty amazing. It really speaks to his innate footballing intelligence and that’s something that can’t be taught and will never leave him.

I think he is a player that Guardiola would love and can see him evolving into a sort of Bernardo Silva type, a guy that can play on either wing or through the middle as an attacking midfielder and who can adapt to all sorts of tactical setups.

Lots of praise for a player who could/might just lose the battle with Martinelli for minutes.

If Arsenal gets midfield players in that is. Otherwise he can play there.

He deserves the praise.

Neither player is ready to play every game so there should be plenty of minutes. The big thing is that we need to get Auba back into the middle because not only is he most influential there but as the left inside forward he is playing in spaces where both Martinelli and Saka thrive.

I think the long term future is Martinelli wide forward on the left, Auba (or his successor) in the middle, and Saka playing most often as an attacking midfielder behind them.

I feel like I see a completely different player than most Arsenal fans. But at this point we can only wait and see what the future will bring.

2 Likes

Greenwood seriously knows where the goal is, could turn into a very deadly striker

Some people were thinking Saka should focus being a LB. Lad has all the tools to be an elite forward. Massive potential.

Arteta knows

1 Like

Only crackheads thought that.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Bukayo Saka has been given the number 7 shirt for next season.

I find this kind of a big deal tbh (in regard to incomings). Obviously the number on the back of your shirt doesn’t decide if you play, but it does speak of a certain intent…

3 Likes

New home looks :fire::fire::fire::fire:

The last time we our old home top we won an FA Cup semi final against last season’s treble winners. Not a bad exit for it!

This guy’s future is on the LW right?

Saw a suggestion he could move centrally as B2B

Will we wear this kit for the Fa cup final?

Too early to give him the #7 imo.

5 Likes

Think it’s been rumoured we will be as we are wearing our new home on Sunday.

Would be no point going back to the older one after that haha