Bukayo Saka (7)

I for one can’t believe it. This has totally came from nowhere

2 Likes

Should’ve released the news in February then.

The 500000 tweets about the deal beforehand makes the actual announcement boring. I already couldn’t care less.

1 Like

I think we should expect the announcement within the next week.

I reckon it’s gonna be this Friday.

I hope he’s not on 300k. He’s not that guy yet.

1 Like

Apparently will be announced today.

1 Like

2pm apparently. Just in time for Countdown

1 Like

300k would be a bit much

But he has been absolutely instrumental in our success this season and last two months dropped off because he single handedly carried us through January and February when everyone else was sleeping.

It’s great to have English brightest star tied to the club.

1 Like

Deal done in February, announcement delayed until a time at which the fans need a morale boost :grin:

3 Likes

He’ll come out wearing a new retro kit as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1660994177608417280

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1660994377273995265

4 Likes

no option to extend…that is strange and kinda worrying. Was there an agreement he stays for now and keeps his trajectory high and afterwards he can swan off to where he wants?

Superb

Looking forward to 4 more years of this lad. Absolutely love him.

4 Likes

£15m/yr, that’s £288k/week. Very high paying contract, let’s hope it pays off. A bit strange there’s no option to extend, so we’ll be back here in 2 years time hoping he’ll extend again.

He’ll only be 23-24 by then as well, or 25-26 during his last year.

Hope it works out! Best product out of Hale End by a mile! :fire:

1 Like

Best right winger in world football today. Committing his future here at Arsenal for another 4 years. :clap:

1 Like

This is a great page :clap:

1 Like

Martinelli, Jesus, Saka and Odegaard tearing teams apart in CL.

5 Likes

1.5 yrs ago, I’d have never imagined that Martinelli, Saka, Jesus and Odegaard would be our attacking MVPs.

I remember thinking Pepe, Laca and Auba would score at least 70 goals/season between them.

Out with the old, in with the new! Hope we can kick on from this now.

Four years is a bit disappointing. His agent is a serious ball buster, does a good job for his clients.

3 Likes

Yep, really can’t blame him for it that’s the kind of contract star players should be extracting.

Puts him in a commanding position down the line and club won’t have as much leverage, compare that to the contract Rice has with West Ham although the caveat is he signed that when he was a youngster with no real foresight that he’d become as good and in demand as he is now.

Anyhow to great to have it finally confirmed, club is operating like a top club is supposed to by getting these guys to commit for a good while.

1 Like