Bukayo Saka (7)

There probably isn’t anywhere in Naples that doesn’t serve anything less than excellent pizza.
I’ve never been but have heard good things about Antico.
If you ever end up anywhere near Maywood NJ, try Amici’s you won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

Since we’re morphing the Saka thread into pizza and now New Jersey, I fancy the Devils for the Stanley Cup this year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll go Bruce Springsteen Nebraska album and a Deep pan pepperoni pizza.

2 Likes

This is the worst thing i have ever eaten. Who ever created this monstrosity should never be allowed near pizza again.

Yeah let me take some brown processed meat and bean substance, put it on top of processed animal intestines and throw it all inside of a piece of bread.

Mmmm good :jorginho:

1 Like

Didn’t score or assist yesterday which is very disappointing. Hasn’t really been on form for a week or two now, maybe he needs to ride the bench to get his head in order and realise that he isn’t undroppable.

Probably focusing too much on his new mega deal and needs a snap back to reality.

Wouldn’t see someone like Rashford or Foden playing like that, they always deliver.

True, we should break his contract and release Saka

1 Like

Agreed, no time for passengers at Arsenal.

Frankie Valli and everyone else called Tony

1 Like

Saka picking up an award

I’d love to try it tbh. Looks like it’d be great if you only have a couple of slices.

he’s still only 21 years old, guy can’t be great every single week (even though he pretty much is)

Hi Jerry, long time lurker first time poster… so just looked at this this thing some folks are calling a pizza (Chicago deepan) … it looks like a nice quiche went for a holiday down south n got lost n now lives in a trailer park w/29inbred kids…that is no pizza!!! On a side note i wish we had a Kevin Muscat to protect Saka more…Coyg!!!

1 Like

Welcome.

Pizza gets people so riled that they sign up to the forum.
We need more pizza discussion.

Cesc likes pizza

1 Like

Another aussie?

1 Like

Everyone loves Saka :smiley:

2 Likes

Neil Warnock does not approve.

He is an adorable lad which makes your avatar look quite ridiculous