Bukayo Saka (7)

That’s his evil twin Kubayo Kasa

7 Likes

Starboy :dizzy:

Football is a bit of a hipster thing for rappers in the US. I’m sure Drake referenced Arsenal in a random bar of his.

Saka is an absolute bad boy though. Form has quietened recently but he is that guy. The goal against United was probably my favourite moment of his from this season. Put Rashford back in his bitch ass place

6 Likes

Him and Rashford both have dropped off the last few games. Tbf, it’s expected because they were both performing at a very high level.

Rashford scored a good goal last night.

England’s brightest star. What a season this guy is playing for us. :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Run out of superlatives for this star.

Looked so-so for a big chunk of the first half and then buries 2 goals.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Just imagine how clubs are gonna dread him 5 years from now…they dread him already.

1 Like

How much better do we really think he can get?

I understand that the traditional belief is that attackers peak in their late 20s, but he’s on track for about 20 goals this season - do we really see him getting 25-30 goals as a winger aged 27?

He’s amazing as is, if this is his best and he can maintain it for the next 5-7 seasons I’m very happy with it.

Both of his finishes were polished

the thing about saka is (heard it from someone in an interview but cant remember where) is that players know what he is likely to do and they go to stop him doing it but somehow they just cant do it. He will only get better at bamboozling defenders.

3 Likes

I didn’t even feel he had a particularly good game but he still produced the goods. Can’t argue with the results

3 Likes

I definitely expect him to get better, much better.

Still room for improvement with his consistency, decision making… Can still improve technically too. His finishing has improved obviously, but feels there still quite a lot of room for improvement. Often he doesn’t connect with the ball properly in good positions and I expect him to polish that down the road.
His crossing can still get better too and I’m sure he’ll improve that easily.

Also he’s a smart player and tries different, interesting things on the pitch… At times it works at times id doesn’t, but I expect him to get much more effective with added experience.

5 Likes

Keeps defenders worried even if having an off day as they know he can explode at the flick of a switch. Did that a few times to the palace backline today getting in behind for fun.

7 Likes

when he gets older his body will be even stronger he is hard enough now to knock of the ball…in time people will be just bouncing off him as he bombs towards goal.

1 Like

White allows him to be so much more dangerous too. The constant threat of the overlap is fantastic.

2 Likes

There were many games where that wasn’t the case. Saka was often isolated this season and had to take on two players himself, with White trying to act as a false CM going inside all the time.

That was so frustrating to watch and I was writing about that a few times, how it would be so easy to break the opponent there if someone just gave Saka some support and an option for a simple pass.
They are a deadly combo when both stay wide.

2 Likes
8 Likes
18 Likes

I was thinking the same, he hadn’t done much apart from score a goal and get an assist then he scores another one a minute later haha

1 Like