Bukayo Saka (7)

:man_shrugging:

Sakaā€™s agent must be fishing for more money.

Oh fuck off lad.

5 Likes

I cracked up reading that, heā€™s been playing in the fecking Europa League.

Pull the other one.

5 Likes

Well, heā€™s wise to do so. Imagine not snapping at the opportunity, he looks like the most promising talent weā€™ve had since Jack. Having said that, I canā€™t see how he doesnā€™t eventually sign a new deal, he just needs a good salary bump and heā€™s sorted both financially and football wise for the immediate future.

1 Like

:mustafi: :poldi:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be angling for a fat salary or a move elsewhere if I were him, heā€™d be stupid not to. We are total shit and he has looked excellent at times this season, he should be taking advantage of that.

3 Likes

Not worried at all.

He wonā€™t get near a starting spot for any other top 6 side imo (certainly not as many minutes as heā€™s getting here), so itā€™s just his agent and him angling for a pay rise. A pay rise that he deserves.

Sure it will be sorted soon enough.

5 Likes

Like Saka a lot but would not be gutted Gnabry style if he left. Very nice young prospect and hope he stays here for many years but wouldnā€™t say heā€™s quite Gnabry/Yunus Musah level talent, or even maybe Jeff.

1 Like

Donā€™t think Gnabry has proven anything to be considered an unattainable level for Saka to reach

3 Likes

Heā€™s not even Iwobi fake promise level.

And who the fuck is Yunus Musah?

Yeah but then you think the English Premier League is the only league that exists

If Saka was considered undroppable for the German NT (or English, for that matter), had scored 4 goals against Tottenham in CL, and played for Manchester United not Bayern Munich Iā€™m sure youā€™d have a different tune. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gnabry couldnā€™t either, but we know where he is now.

My worry isnā€™t necessarily that it would exclusively be a bigger team taking him, but even just a mid level team who will have him for a season or two and then sell him for huge money when he has proved heā€™s good enough for a big club.

1 Like

Yeh the only thing that stings about the Gnabry situation for me is that we got completely boned financially.

Some times players have no interest in staying here and would prefer to go home and thatā€™s fine, but our whole hunger index era set any kind of rebuild back massively.

No matter what happens with Saka we have to cover our ass with a contract, even if that means giving him 10-20k more per week now. I really donā€™t think weā€™ll see him going to United or anything like that.

I rate Munich players more than United and I rate Gnabry as well.
He is just not a gold standard for me.

1 Like

Well unless you want Mbappe/Messi level at his age Iā€™m not quite sure what gold standard would be then.

1 Like

Increasing your salary by 10x, not bad is it? I still think weā€™re getting value for him at 30k, all depends on his attitude tho as to how long he stays here. He seems a nice guyā€¦

1 Like

Mr Saka

download.jpeg-2

2 Likes

Only real issue Iā€™ve got with this is why does it have to be done public.
Setting himself up for a fall on a bad performance or result. Like too see Arteta give a response along professional lines etc.
Wonā€™t hold my breath though.

Agents go public because their demands behind close doors have probably been rejected. We put too much value into these things going public. But I guess that is exactly what said agent wants. Creating some consternation in hopes to make the club cave in and invite other suitors.