Bukayo Saka (7)

His face :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Who gave that baby suit!?

So is the PoW a gooner now?

I read that as prisoner of war at first.

6 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Basically meaning heā€™s a lovely person.

1 Like

Iā€™d sell him for silly money if I thought the club would take that money and build with it. But, weā€™d just end up with a team full of Jesusā€™s and Cedricā€™s.

Always awkward meeting your gfs Father for the first time

Deep down they know whatā€™s going on

4 Likes

Is this not a saying in The Netherlands lol

Nope, thought it sounded weird in this context

1 Like

How can Jesus and Cedric be put in the same bracket lol

Both are underwhelming choices?

1 Like

How is Jesus underwhelming?

The snobbery is off the charts lol

14 Likes

Proper madness. Thereā€™s a bunch of clubs interested in him. City fans love him too and want him to stay.
Let me guess, if we get him people would be quick to call him shit/underwhelming but if we donā€™t heā€™s suddenly too good for us.

The guy is one of the best forwards available this summer and weā€™re leading the race. Any other fan would be happy for this but of course gooners are just never pleased.

5 Likes

Iā€™d be pleased if we signed Haaland like man City :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s not snobbery to have concerns over a player who didnā€™t light it up playing in a well oiled (pun intended) machine at City.

Again, heā€™s a good player and Iā€™m willing to wait until the end of the summer because we could change the whole formation but Iā€™ve been of the opinion that heā€™s a fine addition but isnā€™t the type of striker I wanted as the main man.

2 Likes

Just canā€™t please everyone I guess. We donā€™t have the pull right now to go and get a Haaland calibre player. Like it or not Jesus is probably the best we can get at this point

If we ever won the league again, the same people would be blaming the other teams for being shit lol

9 Likes

I just look at his goal scoring record and itā€™s not good enough. Iā€™m sure heā€™s a talented player, but if he doesnā€™t score a lot in a high powered offense like Man Cityā€¦ how is he going to do in our anemic attack. Simple math for me.

3 Likes

Exactly this.