Brighton vs Arsenal (PL) 2-4

He’s probably put money on the game.

Feels inevitable that he’s sending Gabriel off.

shit won’t last forever…
in the end, we "never"expected to win the title, so ending up 2nd or 3rd (top 4 is minimum) is already a bonus.
until shit really happens, otherwise it is time for us to enjoy some good football and being positive.

2 Likes

Still can’t believe we might actually win the title…

Fucking hell…

EVERYBODY STAY FUCKING CALM!!!

What I love most about us right now is how good our shape looks at time. So well drilled and you can literally see what every player is meant to be doing on the pitch.

8 Likes

it is hard to turn it off when having an erection, man…

1 Like

:laughing::smile:

Ode meant that. There was a shit ton of spin on the ball and he needed to strike it in a certain way.

Alan Smith calling it a scuff stfu.

4 Likes

I’m still not used with the amount of situations or chances we create, still livid when we’re wasteful.
Probably because we used to cling one those few chances in the past.
Tram is relentless nowadays though so they more often than not make up for it later on.

1 Like

TBF, having played in the paint myself, I reckon Eddie’s goal was more basketball than Ødegoat’s.

I agree. Definitely looks like he meant that. And his reaction also conveyed that. Don’t see any deflection

2 Likes

Gabriel is set to miss the match against Newcastle then right? Fwack.

Slot White over, bring back in Tomi.

Saliba is only one booking away too.

Such a stupid booking too. Jfc.

Over at RedCafe they’re saying we’re not even good and just lucky lol

I find it astonishing that anyone could ascribe (potentially) 14 out of 16 wins and a big goal difference to luck lol

4 Likes

You need luck. They’re only annoyed they don’t have it.

Is he? Not read anything about it on Twitter.

He was on 3 before today according to PL website, so don’t think he misses the Newcastle game

4 Likes

yep just checked that too. we good unless he does something stupid