Brighton vs Arsenal (PL) 2-4

Was it £30m we paid Madrid for him? They must kick themselves every time he plays :joy:

1 Like

I love how my stream’s like 2 minutes behind.

I’m gonna be worried until we actually mathematically win the damn thing :laughing:

If you think, one of the teams we’ve dropped points to this season are bottom of the league. It’s never easy to be calm.

1 Like

Deflects off of Lallana…but we’ll take that

Ah I see we’re back to nobody apart from Arsenal fans minding Saka being kicked.

1 Like

Yeah, or 35. One of the 2.

Regardless, what a crazy value. Easily worth 2-3x that now.

More importantly, he’s here

Anyone who has had Ode in their FPL team (at one of the cheapest arsenal midfield prices) should be chuffed, he’s constantly produced double digit scores across the season, and looks like he could be set for that again here

4 Likes

what a terrible take. We are likely to have won 14/16 in about 70 mins time.

No its not

it really, really is.

No

Goddamn we are rolling rn

We’re +26 GD at present and only bettered by City who are +28 with a striker who’s scored 21 goals.

7 Likes

Going 7 points clear, and we still find something to argue about.

God I love football :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never told you or anyone else it was because of RvP. Wouldn’t make much sense since I follow Arsenal since before RvP and he used to play for rivals Feyenoord.

You’re free to browse through all my posts. I guarantee you won’t find it.

Don’t lie. :slight_smile:

My only issue with the “Super Mik Arteta” chant is the “Kieran at the back, Gabi in attack” bit

Such a missed opportunity for “Gabi at the back, Gabi in attack”

1 Like

Ahhh yes, it was cos you thought RvC was bigger than the club.

My mistake

I can change your user title to this if you like, sorta becoming your mantra and that COVID stuff is outdated now. :slight_smile:

We should be cautious and well prepared, but I don’t agree that we need to be “worried”.

Just play with confidence, not arrogance, that would be good enough.

This Arsenal team is the most consistent and persistent team that I have seen in the past 10 years or so; and they are still "growing"and learning.
The team is on the upward, this is how “good” it is.

2 Likes

What happened?